Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: It's Okay Guys...

Sep 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
You didn't watch the video did you... Smiley Sad

Yes I watched the video and I'm going to be a d*ck about it because the video was f*cking stupid!

are you 13 years old or something?

Message 11 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 6, 2012

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

Yes I watched the video and I'm going to be a d*ck about it because the video was f*cking stupid!

Are you serious? You're calling me 13 years old? The one who is the biggest fanboy I have ever seen for any character calls me a 13 year old. The one who if you even critisize his favorite character he'll jump on you for it, no I'm not 13 years old I'm 24 and not ignorent and not blind to see how stupid people sound when they ask for Sora 24/7.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

Are you serious? You're calling me 13 years old? The one who is the biggest fanboy I have ever seen for any character calls me a 13 year old. The one who if you even critisize his favorite character he'll jump on you for it, no I'm not 13 years old I'm 24 and not ignorent and not blind to see how stupid people sound when they ask for Sora 24/7.

For a twenty-four year old, you seem pretty immature about it. Act your age! Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 25 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

For a twenty-four year old, you seem pretty immature about it. Act your age! Smiley Tongue

Because I'm not immature you don't know how stupid you people sound begging for him and actually thinking he has a chance making it in th game, honestly I'm actually contemplating leaving this forum due to how stupid it's gotten over the past few days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

Because I'm not immature you don't know how stupid you people sound begging for him and actually thinking he has a chance making it in th game, honestly I'm actually contemplating leaving this forum due to how stupid it's gotten over the past few days.

You have no clue how immature it is to get upset over that and how you think that since your opinion is that Sora won't be in, that no one has the right to think that.  That's immature and totally wrong of you to try and enforce your own opinion upon someone and that's where it comes off as being a jerk about it.

Message 15 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Sep 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

If you don't like it here then leave, no one is keeping you here

Message 16 of 25 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

You have no clue how immature it is to get upset over that and how you think that since your opinion is that Sora won't be in, that no one has the right to think that.  That's immature and totally wrong of you to try and enforce your own opinion upon someone and that's where it comes off as being a jerk about it.

You know what fight fire with fire buddy.

Message 17 of 25 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Really is there a need for another fight on the forums??? *sigh*

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 18 of 25 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

khknight wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

You know what fight fire with fire buddy.

That's not what I've been taught. You use water to take care of fire, man. I mean, why else do the firefighters use water to take out fires? 

I've always hated that phrase. Put fire and fire together and you have two houses burned down and maybe a few corpses. The kids aren't gonna be too happy then. >.>

Message 19 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 6, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Really is there a need for another fight on the forums??? *sigh*

Don't ask me, I wasn't the one who got all upset over a video. *Shrugs*

Message 20 of 25 (27 Views)
0 Likes