Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Issues that kept this game from being one of the greatest games I ever played

Nov 25, 2012
exactly

Message 11 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Issues that kept this game from being one of the greatest games I ever played

Nov 25, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
A health bar may be cool. Don't take out supers. They just do massive damage to the health bar. The characters don't have to dissapear at all. It can. Be like an actual fighting game where the character poses the whole health bar and just falls back and on the ground knocked out. I'm not saying to change the main game. I love it. An addition mode though with this option would be awesome.

I don't get it. This is cool idea for the game or even a mode. All-Stars plays the way it plays. Leave it alone. There are plenty of other fighting games out there that have health bars and characters that fall over with a K.O. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 12 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Adding a health bar changes the balance entirely. Characters with strong attacks would annihilate those without. It would go from people complaining that Sackboy is OP to people complaining that Sackboy is useless. Parappa would take a hit because his supers and AP gain offset the fact that he has less range than other melee fighters. Kratos would be even more insanely easy to play with. The game was obviously built around the idea of supers to get kills. Adding a health bar and making supers less prominent would not make sense. It would be an entirely different game, not a game mode.

Having the super system the way it is makes it possible to have such a wide variety of characters and fighting styles. Games without supers have very similar characters and fighting styles.
Message 13 of 16 (83 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 25, 2012

5/10 is too low, I would give it a 7/10.

But anyway the problems of this game are others and a lot more important if you ask me.

Message 14 of 16 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Im not usually the person to complain but I did not find that sackboys third powerup is not fair because once a player is eliminated they come back as a bubble again. Considering other characters will only stun their opponents for the first kill. 

Message 15 of 16 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 25, 2012

AV32-Assassin wrote:

Im not usually the person to complain but I did not find that sackboys third powerup is not fair because once a player is eliminated they come back as a bubble again. Considering other characters will only stun their opponents for the first kill. 

What? 

He still has to get to you. Others like Kratos are larger and have an easier time reaching you. Also Sackit's super has a kick back of AP for anyone with the inclination to get them after the super finishes. Looks fair to me. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 16 of 16 (54 Views)
0 Likes