Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Issac Clarke(Deadspace)

Sep 17, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

I was planning to make a moveset for him put got pushed back kuz i  got an amazing idea for a noob saibot moveset

Is a moveset for a MK or any fighting game character really necessary? I mean I figure it would be pretty self explanatory...

true but there can be differences and it mostly what supers can you come up with exspecially an MK9 character

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

I was planning to make a moveset for him put got pushed back kuz i  got an amazing idea for a noob saibot moveset

Is a moveset for a MK or any fighting game character really necessary? I mean I figure it would be pretty self explanatory...

true but there can be differences and it mostly what supers can you come up with exspecially an MK9 character

Yea its mostly about the supers. Was going to just do the 3 supers but then i just decided to do everything

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 12 of 17 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I have been waiting for him to pitched for so long. ok here is my idea. Isaac is know for severing limbs and stuff right? well how about instead of severing superbot demonstrates his skills but letting him stun his opponents. I know it sounds dumb and way watered down but everything in tis game is a little watered down. anyway he like radec would't be a close fight and he'd only have a couple of CQC moves but his strength would be to summon necros that disrupt the battle and steal heavy AP but move slow and rarely hit their target.  Isaac's job then not to fight with the crowd but slow them down so that the necros can attack. He sets traps and then pushes you into them. His supers would involve shooting a short range projectile for level one (something like ripper blades), then next he could go anti gravity with his line gun to target people form the sky (somewhat like sly's but more range focused and slow), and lastly he would summon the marker and this could either be like drake's where everyone runs from him, like fat P's where everyone dodges the necro s or his own special one where a brute chases him killing anything in between. 

Whatcha think? Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I have been waiting for him to pitched for so long. ok here is my idea. Isaac is know for severing limbs and stuff right? well how about instead of severing superbot demonstrates his skills but letting him stun his opponents. I know it sounds dumb and way watered down but everything in tis game is a little watered down. anyway he like radec would't be a close fight and he'd only have a couple of CQC moves but his strength would be to summon necros that disrupt the battle and steal heavy AP but move slow and rarely hit their target.  Isaac's job then not to fight with the crowd but slow them down so that the necros can attack. He sets traps and then pushes you into them. His supers would involve shooting a short range projectile for level one (something like ripper blades), then next he could go anti gravity with his line gun to target people form the sky (somewhat like sly's but more range focused and slow), and lastly he would summon the marker and this could either be like drake's where everyone runs from him, like fat P's where everyone dodges the necro s or his own special one where a brute chases him killing anything in between. 

Whatcha think? Smiley Very Happy

His level 3 should be like big daddy. there would be no gravity and everyone is floating around shooting people with the hand cannon

Hand_cannon_DS2.jpg

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 14 of 17 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Sounds good, either way he has plenty of options Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 17 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I was thinking that for his level 3 he should summon maybe a few necromorphs that kill everyone including him, but your weapons do a one hit kill on them, so then you have to pick whether you want to kill them or just allow them to roam around and get all the other kills.
Message 16 of 17 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 17, 2012

His level 3 should be the "Marker."

Everyone gets turned into necromorphs (so basically Drake's level 3).

Message 17 of 17 (45 Views)
0 Likes