Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Is

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

I believe Paul, but if SuperBot is doing this rumour to try and flush him out... then they're fricken stupid. Many people have canceled their preoders and stated they're not getting the game because of this.

they can fix it by announcing new characters, i see it from both sides, they want to figure out who is on the inside leaking information, because thats never good for a company, it could really mess them up or their schedule, plus it kind of makes sense, if you remember paul gales been asking an awful lot (no offense to him) about revealing characters and they probably dont really trust him. They probably think he will blurt out the characters at any moment.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

The pictures don't mean anything he said it yesterday when he responded to me.

those are REALLY weird pictures to just put up than

I know they are weird but this is what I said last night

Yeah it was a serious matter so think he just posted them so we wouldn't have to look at a wall of text, though the golf picture did make me chuckle because of the arrangement of the equipment.

and Paul responded saying

(That is precisely correct.  And rest assured, I'll be back when I can.  Thank you all for your understanding).

its in the Paul gales picture thread if you want to see for yourself.

huh, he could also just be saying that though, he seems to be trying to lay low

Yeah but I don't know how hints could hurt him, even if they are hints they were pretty vague so why would he say that to make us believe they aren't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 12 of 38 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

I believe Paul, but if SuperBot is doing this rumour to try and flush him out... then they're fricken stupid. Many people have canceled their preoders and stated they're not getting the game because of this.

they can fix it by announcing new characters, i see it from both sides, they want to figure out who is on the inside leaking information, because thats never good for a company, it could really mess them up or their schedule, plus it kind of makes sense, if you remember paul gales been asking an awful lot (no offense to him) about revealing characters and they probably dont really trust him. They probably think he will blurt out the characters at any moment.

The only way they could possibly fix this is to announce one of the BIG characters. Fast. If superbot doesn't say anything then 

Pauls gonna tell us about more characters. If they say something, then they look like an asshat company that spreaded false info. I'm sure people wouldn't resept SuperBot for that.

Message 13 of 38 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joblade wrote:

The pictures don't mean anything he said it yesterday when he responded to me.

those are REALLY weird pictures to just put up than

I know they are weird but this is what I said last night

Yeah it was a serious matter so think he just posted them so we wouldn't have to look at a wall of text, though the golf picture did make me chuckle because of the arrangement of the equipment.

and Paul responded saying

(That is precisely correct.  And rest assured, I'll be back when I can.  Thank you all for your understanding).

its in the Paul gales picture thread if you want to see for yourself.

huh, he could also just be saying that though, he seems to be trying to lay low

Yeah but I don't know how hints could hurt him, even if they are hints they were pretty vague so why would he say that to make us believe they aren't.

well the article says the characters he knows of may not be right, superbot told different people different characters in order to find them, so....it could be that he doesnt want superbot realizing they are hints and finding his source.

Message 14 of 38 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

The only way they could possibly fix this is to announce one of the BIG characters. Fast. If superbot doesn't say anything then 

Pauls gonna tell us about more characters. If they say something, then they look like an asshat company that spreaded false info. I'm sure people wouldn't resept SuperBot for that.

eh if you look at it rom a business standpoint they dont look bad, but i guess to fans they do, but yeah they will probably announce a big character coming up, or give their reason for saying theres only 20.

Message 15 of 38 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

eh if you look at it rom a business standpoint they dont look bad, but i guess to fans they do, but yeah they will probably announce a big character coming up, or give their reason for saying theres only 20.

The fans are all that matters, really. If you knew nothing about this game and saw that it only had 20 characters on the back of the box, you'd be like "Hm. Not many characters, thats weak. Where's Smash Bros? I need mah fix of 30+ characters!" No seriously. 20 isn't impressive.

Message 16 of 38 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

The fans are all that matters, really. If you knew nothing about this game and saw that it only had 20 characters on the back of the box, you'd be like "Hm. Not many characters, thats weak. Where's Smash Bros? I need mah fix of 30+ characters!" No seriously. 20 isn't impressive.

thats not true at all. i play a lot of fighters and the roster number doesnt affect me too much, its normally the gameplay and content. 20 isnt bad, look at MANY other fighting games (besides smash, as many people will tell you they already had a base and clone characters, its hard to make a fighter without clone characters)

Message 17 of 38 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

thats not true at all. i play a lot of fighters and the roster number doesnt affect me too much, its normally the gameplay and content. 20 isnt bad, look at MANY other fighting games (besides smash, as many people will tell you they already had a base and clone characters, its hard to make a fighter without clone characters)

Many other fighter have far more than 20 characters and no clones... Brawl had 28+ non clones, and using other fighters isn't very fair. Theres many different fighting game types, like a brawler (this/smash) is alot different from a 2D beat-em up type (Mk, SF)

Message 18 of 38 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

Many other fighter have far more than 20 characters and no clones... Brawl had 28+ non clones, and using other fighters isn't very fair. Theres many different fighting game types, like a brawler (this/smash) is alot different from a 2D beat-em up type (Mk, SF)i

i cant tell if you are joking...have you played this game? yes it looks like a brawler. but it plays like a "beat-em up" like mortal kombat and street fighter, tekken, etc.

Message 19 of 38 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I thought Paul said the ones he knows of are the actual ones, since the knew of them pre-leak.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 38 (63 Views)
0 Likes