Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Is this game worth $60 or lesser?

Oct 6, 2012
As amusing as this was, gotta draw the line somewhere...no hard feelings ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 51 of 58 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah, no hard feelings, I kinda felt we were both having fun lol. My apologies if I had crossed the line.

We can call this a draw
Message 52 of 58 (100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Oct 6, 2012

well here in mexico the game will cost 80 dolars Smiley Sad

And here is where I'd put my signature, IF I HAD ONE!!!
Message 53 of 58 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 6, 2012
All good on my end, kudos to you fine sir.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 54 of 58 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 6, 2012
20 fully unique characters; unique for each, including one written by the guy who wrote one of the best gaming stories in history; at least three game modes; a working combat system that would work in even the most hardcore of fighting games, that kept me entertained for hours; combos; unlockable extras out the **bleep**, including costumes, music, Minions, belts, et alia res; a character leveling system to unlock a lot of these things; character trials, challenges, etc. to extend gameplay; online play that is playable; accurate representation of 75% of the important PS icons (with only Crash, Spyro, Snake, FFrep, Lara, and a couple others missing), and then some; a free Vita version, which is as far as we know the same game as the PS3 version minus resolution changes, with every PS3 copy; and cross-play functionality between both copies. I think it's worth the money.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 55 of 58 (74 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 7, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
20 fully unique characters; unique for each, including one written by the guy who wrote one of the best gaming stories in history; at least three game modes; a working combat system that would work in even the most hardcore of fighting games, that kept me entertained for hours; combos; unlockable extras out the **bleep**, including costumes, music, Minions, belts, et alia res; a character leveling system to unlock a lot of these things; character trials, challenges, etc. to extend gameplay; online play that is playable; accurate representation of 75% of the important PS icons (with only Crash, Spyro, Snake, FFrep, Lara, and a couple others missing), and then some; a free Vita version, which is as far as we know the same game as the PS3 version minus resolution changes, with every PS3 copy; and cross-play functionality between both copies. I think it's worth the money.

Basically this. A free vita version is enough for $60, heck I would pay more for this game. It's so fun.

Message 56 of 58 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 7, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

With all of the "20 final roster", lies from superbot, or anything else. Do you think this game is worth 60 bucks. The game releases near the holidays and I think Toys R Us has sales on new games for a limited time $20 off during the upcoming holiday and I love buying new games with alot of bucks off. Yet is all the stuff that SuperBot done worth most of a $100 bill?

Any game that Jak(& Daxter) are in, I will buy at any price! 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 57 of 58 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Cole and Sir Dan are pretty much the only 2 that make me go to the store and get this game on releasing day.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 58 of 58 (47 Views)
0 Likes