Jun 13 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2913 posts

Is this game underrated?

62 replies 323 views Edited Jun 13, 2012

I feel like people aren't considering this game as a "blockbuster" game for the holidays and that Sony is done with games for this year. I find it a bit odd because I honestly think that this game SHOULD be a system seller. Smash Bros. is probably the main reason why I would ever want Nintendo's consoles from now on such as the Wii and Wii U.

Regardless I'm still getting this game, I just hope it gets a ton of support because like Superbot has said, this game has been requested for many years now, even before Superbot was created. Remember all of those topics we would get about fantasy rosters for a Sony Smash Bros.? Now that it's a reality, it's like people don't give a **** anymore.

Message 1 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: Is this game underrated?

Jun 13, 2012

i will say this a lot of people are drawn away from it because of the battling system. at first i was not to fond of it but it has grown on me. i can easily say that i will incredibly enjoy this game. from when i first read about it until now i have been watching the same stuff over and over about it nonstop. i for one will be pre ordering this game never mind buying it. i cannot wait and i'm sure as this game evovles more people will be attracted to it. trust me this will be a great game

Message 2 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I sure as hell know that it's going to be a huge hit and think its a very good idea.... I jus wish smash bros would make another game.. But the ps3 characters are actually looking as good as the smash bros characters already.. All they have to do is keep this up and I think we will have ourselves a red box game..

Message 3 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

thank you do you mind if i ask what do you think of the super system? but i cannot wait for this game.

Message 4 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I'm not a big fan of the whole "ko only by supers" thing... I think there's a better way to do it, and quite frankly I don't see why they don't just do a health system in which supers must be used to take down a large amount of health instead of your regular attacks(which would take down small amounts of health at a time).. There is actually a thread on the forum that gave a suggestion on a better way to do it, and it was good... But I think they should make a mode that you start off with two lives with 500 health each.. Level 1 super takes75 level 2 takes 125 and level 3 takes 275.. Regular attacks would take like five, ten, around that depending on what attack it is.. What do you think of my idea?

Message 5 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

like i had stated before i was not fond of the idea at first but in all honesty i think it'll just take some getting used to. it has it's advantages and disadvantages. it's definetly gonna be weird that's for sure but who knows maybe in a good way. from the footage i have seen it looks fun and the game looks great. i think it is just a matter of picking up the controller and seeing what really happens. but like i said it's probably just a matter of getting used to. i think a lot of people are jumping the gun that this game is gonna suck way to early. espically seeing has we are months away and still pretty early in developement. i hope some people keep an open mind about this mechanic and not shoot down just yet.

Message 6 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Do you think my idea would good for a secondary game mode?

Message 7 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 13, 2012

You never know. With brawlers like these they could have multiple game modes. So maybe they do have a mode to be similiar to SSBB.  Theyve already announced a stock mode.

Message 8 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

yes i believe that is a great idea and it would be different to. and different is a good thing sometimes like in this case. i think level 3 supers like sweet tooths would still be intstant kill because he would just keep shooting until that person dies but it's still a good idea i think.

Message 9 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I know about the stock mode I just want to know if they will have SSB or health game mode..

Message 10 of 63 (323 Views)
0 Likes