Apr 18 2013
By: wwinterj Uncharted Territory 1661 posts

Is this game dying slowly?

96 replies 374 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

Serious discussion here. We know alts are coming but with the lack of DLC news as to when this game will get more  and people losing interest do you think this game is dying a slow and painful death? Don't get me wrong I've no issue finding a game and still have fun but part of me that's growing is always asking "is this it?". How do you guys/girls feel about the future of this game been in limbo?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 97 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Re: Is this game dying slowly?

Apr 18, 2013
WERE DDDDOOOOOMMMMEEDD.
But seriously, yes. This happens to a few fighters though
Message 2 of 97 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 18, 2013
^ -_- We're.
Message 3 of 97 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I think so a bit. Hopefully there shall be a sequel
Message 4 of 97 (340 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 18, 2013
If true, it's sad because Melee and OG Smash still get played by so many people including myself and it never, never gets old.

You can blame Sony or SB for for including more PS icons and instead including characters that aren't PS icons, overpricing DLC, DLC characters being more non PS icons instead of PS icons, nothing to do besides Story Mode and multiplayer and all the people who praise all this and instead of wanting actual PS icons want characters that aren't.
Message 5 of 97 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Freshh23 wrote:
If true, it's sad because Melee and OG Smash still get played by so many people including myself and it never, never gets old.

You can blame Sony or SB for for including more PS icons and instead including characters that aren't PS icons, overpricing DLC, DLC characters being more non PS icons instead of PS icons, nothing to do besides Story Mode and multiplayer and all the people who praise all this and instead of wanting actual PS icons want characters that aren't.

this game failed at the last character announcment. Cloud, Tomba, Sora, Crash, or Spyro would have SOLD this game, but for some reason none of them were included. There is NO excuse that they are not in this game besides someone is being cheap, this game has new dante, and raiden, BUT I assume alot of the character were added for advertising purposes and for getting them real cheap. The dlc Also did NOT help but hindered it success

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 6 of 97 (316 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Apr 18, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Freshh23 wrote:

this game failed at the last character announcment. Cloud, Tomba, Sora, Crash, or Spyro would have SOLD this game, but for some reason none of them were included. There is NO excuse that they are not in this game besides someone is being cheap, this game has new dante, and raiden, BUT I assume alot of the character were added for advertising purposes and for getting them real cheap. The dlc Also did NOT help but hindered it success

Your tastes are pretty bad if you think Tomba belongs in the same breath as the other 4.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 7 of 97 (305 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 18, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Freshh23 wrote:

Finally, another smart consumer. Everything said here is 100% right.

Not including FIRST party PS icons is 100% INEXCUSABLE. Nothing else can be said about it. Period. PS icons have to make it in the game before characters that aren't PS icons. Also, instead of adding 3rd party characters that aren't important to PS history or aren't PS icons, 3rd party PS icons should have been included.

Have you seen Title Fight? that games looks 100% better than PSASBR, wth happened?

This game went from being one of my most anticipated games of ALL time to virtually not caring for it all.

These are just some of the reasons I haven't bought this game and won't until the Super edition comes out with all the DLC included for $30 tops or less.

Message 8 of 97 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Freshh23 wrote:
These are just some of the reasons I haven't bought this game and won't until the Super edition comes out with all the DLC included for $30 tops or less.

If you don't own this game, what are doing judging it?

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 9 of 97 (295 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Freshh23 wrote:

Your tastes are pretty bad if you think Tomba belongs in the same breath as the other 4.

He's not as iconic as the rest but he's more of a PlayStation icon than Big Daddy, Fat Princess, Zeus, Isaac, Kat, Emmet, Raiden (should have been Snake, **bleep**!!!) and new Dante (should have been old Dante, W T F)

Message 10 of 97 (294 Views)
0 Likes