Oct 25 2012
By: soldierone Hekseville Citizen 399 posts

Is this a glitch, and How To Earn points?

4 replies 114 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

I was in a game and for some reason the other Kratos kept teleporting. Literally every time I got near him he would teleport and basically re spawn out of the sky. I could hit him, but after a few hits he would just teleport to the other side of the map. Once he got his level 3 and killed me once, he then became un hittable at all and just kept jumping around me. Another issue is he was gaining SP by simply swinging, not hitting me. He would stay at the top and just keep doing the basic move and would get a level 3. Got level 3 I believe 2 or 3 times within the minute....

ALSO How the hell do you earn points? I searched it and did the tutorials and don't understand. I had 8 kills on one match and still not a single point.....Someone with 3 kills won.....

Message 1 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Is this a glitch, and How To Earn points?

Oct 25, 2012

soldierone wrote:

I was in a game and for some reason the other Kratos kept teleporting. Literally every time I got near him he would teleport and basically re spawn out of the sky. I could hit him, but after a few hits he would just teleport to the other side of the map. Once he got his level 3 and killed me once, he then became un hittable at all and just kept jumping around me. Another issue is he was gaining SP by simply swinging, not hitting me. He would stay at the top and just keep doing the basic move and would get a level 3. Got level 3 I believe 2 or 3 times within the minute....

ALSO How the hell do you earn points? I searched it and did the tutorials and don't understand. I had 8 kills on one match and still not a single point.....Someone with 3 kills won.....

I'm pretty sure that was a glitch and if by points you mean in the match a kill is 2 points and a death is -1 point.

How many times did you die?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
399 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Twice, that makes sense though since the match lagged out too.

If it helps at all, his Kratos was black and it was the first time I've seen that. I've had multiple Kratos in a match before and they never changed colors. I'm assuming they are supposed to.

Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

soldierone wrote:

Twice, that makes sense though since the match lagged out too.

If it helps at all, his Kratos was black and it was the first time I've seen that. I've had multiple Kratos in a match before and they never changed colors. I'm assuming they are supposed to.

Yeah black suit kratos is an alternate costume, they have to change colors when there are multiple characters.

you must have gotten unlucky with all these glitches, but don't worry about it it's just the beta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I have had all of these issues its just bugs and general lag issues, they will be fixed when the game comes out
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes