Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Is the vita worth it?

Dec 3, 2012
I'd really only get it to play in bed when I'm too lazy to play in front of the TV. The price is a bit high.

I was at best buy yesterday and played a demo version of PSASBR and it played very similarly to the PS3 counterpart. The lack of R2 L2 make it so that supers can be activated by pressing L1 and R1 at the same time (which wasn't working very precisely) or back swiping the back touch to the right. Swiping the back touch to the left taunts.
Message 31 of 64 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:
no and kid icarus sucks ... il look up

tried it? I loved it and many others share my opinion of it being the best that the 3ds has to offer rite now. I really want to get a vita but the price scares me away from it with the small and overly priced memory sticks mainly. I also would also mailny just have my ps3 games on it too so it just seems ike a waste for me. I would ike to try some of te games I have heard of but untill the price drops it will not be a buy for me.

I'm gonna stop you there, there's nothing on the 3DS better than Resident Evil.

I will be honest never played it, I actually haven't played resident evil since after two. I'm not sure why though just let it slide I guess may have to look up gameplay for the 3ds may get it after I get my 3ds fixed

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 32 of 64 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:
no and kid icarus sucks ... il look up

tried it? I loved it and many others share my opinion of it being the best that the 3ds has to offer rite now. I really want to get a vita but the price scares me away from it with the small and overly priced memory sticks mainly. I also would also mailny just have my ps3 games on it too so it just seems ike a waste for me. I would ike to try some of te games I have heard of but untill the price drops it will not be a buy for me.

I'm gonna stop you there, there's nothing on the 3DS better than Resident Evil.

I will be honest never played it, I actually haven't played resident evil since after two. I'm not sure why though just let it slide I guess may have to look up gameplay for the 3ds may get it after I get my 3ds fixed

I want Revelations but I don't want a 3DS because there isn't enough games for me on the system.  I'll just wait for Capcom releases their rumored Resident Evil Vita.  That's if it's true of course but it most likely is so you never know.  Also, do you know about the Resident Evil: Revelations case misprint?

Message 33 of 64 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 3, 2012
misprint on te case? no didn't know have an image for it?
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 34 of 64 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
misprint on te case? no didn't know have an image for it?
Thousands of these were shipped. Lol xD!
Revelaitons.PNG

Message 35 of 64 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Dec 3, 2012
^ someone got fired
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 36 of 64 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 3, 2012
wow thats crazy also I need to add you noc one of te few forromers who have been aroun d as long as I have
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 37 of 64 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 3, 2012

@icyfire: Most likely lol xD!

@ATOMBOY_: It really is, when first saw it I was like "LMAO XD" Capcom had a fail printing their cases.  Also, I would like to be apart of that.  What most people don't know is that my first 24 posts here were on the Socom 4 section before it was released.

Message 38 of 64 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

@ATOMBOY_: It really is, when first saw it I was like "LMAO XD" Capcom had a fail printing their cases.  Also, I would like to be apart of that.  What most people don't know is that my first 24 posts here were on the Socom 4 section before it was released.

a part of that? is that a yeah sure add me we will 2v2 some time or am I misunderstanding

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 39 of 64 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 3, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

a part of that? is that a yeah sure add me we will 2v2 some time or am I misunderstanding

Sorry for the stupid senseless history lesson no one cares about xD sure add me.

Message 40 of 64 (62 Views)
0 Likes