Reply
Oct 16 2012
By: Young_Guns_3 Uncharted Territory 1535 posts
Offline

Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

9 replies 132 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".




Message 1 of 10 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3240 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".


I wondered that myself but I guess not from what others have said.  I wish they would clarify that Smiley Sad  too late now.

 


MAY
Message 2 of 10 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

Yes. Same 6 characters, same 2 stages. I wasn't in before so I'm psyched. I've only played it twice, at Gamestop. Sad to see no Jak but glad to see I can try out Sly Cooper and Sweet Tooth. Sly is so awesome.

Message 3 of 10 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".


I wondered that myself but I guess not from what others have said.  I wish they would clarify that Smiley Sad  too late now.

 


Yeah, I just tryed it out, and its expired Smiley Sad

So Superbot lied to us, yet again..




Message 4 of 10 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3240 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".


I wondered that myself but I guess not from what others have said.  I wish they would clarify that Smiley Sad  too late now.

 


Yeah, I just tryed it out, and its expired Smiley Sad

So Superbot lied to us, yet again..


Well I guess we can either enter all the contest or wait.  Either way eventually we will end up playing it Smiley Tongue

 


MAY
Message 5 of 10 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".


I wondered that myself but I guess not from what others have said.  I wish they would clarify that Smiley Sad  too late now.

 


Yeah, I just tryed it out, and its expired Smiley Sad

So Superbot lied to us, yet again..


Well I guess we can either enter all the contest or wait.  Either way eventually we will end up playing it Smiley Tongue

 


I guess Smiley Tongue

I entered something, but I probably didnt win, so ill just wait.




Message 6 of 10 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012
On the UK PS Blog, they clnfirmed it's a newer build - therefore a new file for this beta i.e. old beta won't work now.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 10 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012
confirmed*
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 10 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3240 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I was wondering, since superbot said "If your in, your in".


I wondered that myself but I guess not from what others have said.  I wish they would clarify that Smiley Sad  too late now.

 


Yeah, I just tryed it out, and its expired Smiley Sad

So Superbot lied to us, yet again..


Well I guess we can either enter all the contest or wait.  Either way eventually we will end up playing it Smiley Tongue

 


I guess Smiley Tongue

I entered something, but I probably didnt win, so ill just wait.


Check out all the contest on the forum right now maybe if you get lucky you will get one Smiley Tongue

 


MAY
Message 9 of 10 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Is the new beta the same as the US Beta?

Oct 16, 2012
it showed in the announcement video that it had more characters
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 10 of 10 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes