Jul 27 2012
By: Your_Moms_Ta_Tas Hekseville Citizen 315 posts

Is the US email Beta different then the HK Beta? In ANY way?

17 replies 287 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Is there any glitches fixed in it? Or does the release date end any later?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 18 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Is the US email Beta different then the HK Beta? In ANY way?

Jul 27, 2012
The rumor is that the private beta is post SDCC All-Stars, meaning it has the extra stage and the 6 additional characters.
Message 2 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
The rumor is that the private beta is post SDCC All-Stars, meaning it has the extra stage and the 6 additional characters.

Really? Goodness, that'd be great! However, wouldn't that be the Plus-only one? If so, I doubt that'd be the case becasue Asians would want some compensation, due to the fact that I'm pretty sure many bought the plus membership on the HK account just to grab the beta. They should at least update the beta.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 18 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Also, the Closed beta had already been sent out to Americans o.o

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 18 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Has anyone here played the US beta? Smiley Surprised

Rayman for all stars
Message 5 of 18 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

There's designated times that you can play the Beta. Also, it's a violation of agreement to talk about what you played until the game releases. Beta members agree to an NDA, or a Non-disclosure agreement. That's why the closed beta recipients have a private section of the forum.

Message 6 of 18 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

There's designated times that you can play the Beta. Also, it's a violation of agreement to talk about what you played until the game releases. Beta members agree to an NDA, or a Non-disclosure agreement. That's why the closed beta recipients have a private section of the forum.

yeah! I know that last part. Uhm, but with the "There's designated times that you can play the Beta", you mean there are different beta that will be sent out? Smiley Happy
So they'll probably just update the beta that's already out for those who are already in, correct? Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 18 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

I don't know the actual details, but as far as I know, there's a schedule of when playing the closed beta is allowed, meaning that their beta is a completely different iteration than the Hong Kong version.

Message 8 of 18 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

I don't know the actual details, but as far as I know, there's a schedule of when playing the closed beta is allowed, meaning that their beta is a completely different iteration than the Hong Kong version.

Oh! But they're on the same servers! D:
Like, I'm using the HK one, and I'd played against the people who were playing, using the USA one.
If they get there's updated, then we should get ours updated too! Smiley Happy I'm pretty confident we will, as it'd probably hinder sales in Asia :]
Also, the beta apparently expires in 72 days which would bring it to the seventh of October Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Interesting. I didn't know that. Maybe they'll patch the HK/PS+ beta to include the additional characters.
Message 10 of 18 (219 Views)
0 Likes