Wastelander
726 posts

Re: Is spamming really all people can do?

Feb 27, 2013

QBComix wrote:
Jesus, I swear some people do nothing but go for kill confirms in this game. I don't mind it, but it's gets real annoying, real fast. Especially Fat Princess's, hers is way too easy.

Not just the air knight, but multiple HC's make me even scared to touch the ground in the presence of FP. One 2v2 match me and a friend played a Fat Princess and Kat on dreamscape. The Kat did nothing but run away while the FP worked us with constant air knight HC attempts, air down square HC attempts, and neutral square HC attempts, and when she got us into a combo without enough AP for her level 1, she'd combo us until she got enough, and HC kill us in that same combo.

Luckily. I'm choosing to main Parappa now. So, do I think I can beat HC's easier now? I don't know for sure, but one this I do know is,

I gotta believe!

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 41 of 50 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Yup, that't all they do.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 42 of 50 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I just played a 2v2 against two Fat Princesses. What an absolute farce. My partner, a Kat, was able to carry us to OT, but their air knight and the speed of their hard knockdown sceptre are just jokes.
Message 43 of 50 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Fp is not as op as kat or Kratos plz ppl deal with it kc's are a part of the game
Message 44 of 50 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 27, 2013
HA! Kratos OP? Are we playing the same game? He certainly has some issues (attack speed/cooldown, AP gain, etc...) but he is far from OP. And Kat is just broken. Fat Princess is very clearly overpowered, and most people know it.
Message 45 of 50 (81 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Feb 27, 2013

your posting from after the update...or something, i had an entire day of kratos's getting 2 lvl 3's a game and then the other two guys would die twice per lvl 3

Message 46 of 50 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Ur not worth my time
Message 47 of 50 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I feel ur pain man. I just got out of a match with a drake spammer and it was the constant jump barrel attack. Then matches with Kratos and evil cole goin at it with their intense spamming techniqes!  This is prolly the first time that i put the controller down endin on a bad note and its sad to say that my interest for the game has dropped quite a bit...let us all hope that the staff for this game isnt only goin to be updating the game with new players, becuz we could use some spam killing help.

Message 48 of 50 (63 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Honestly I don't really find spammers to be an issue... atleast not in 2v2. Ofcourse in FFA you will have an issue with Barrel spamming drakes etc. Besides that... let them spam, own them and then write them a message telling them that technique trumps mindless spamming anytime of the week.

Message 49 of 50 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I like playing for fun, and I get really **bleep** when someone does well in this game by spamming/other character flaws. My sister spams Kat's side square, which pretty much always goes uninterrupted when both of our attacks meet. She tells me that If it works, then why not use it? She doesn't get why spamming is so annoying, yet.
Scott Pilgrim for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale!
Message 50 of 50 (43 Views)
0 Likes