Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Is spamming really all people can do?

Feb 26, 2013
You have to define spamming. I don't spam when I play, and yet when I win over someone who clearly has no clue what they are doing, I get called a spammer. Sad, really.
Message 31 of 50 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 26, 2013

johngie wrote:
I like how you are content to lecture about teaching and helping others, yet I see nothing even remotely helpful in your posts here. Just you chastising those who speak out against the losers of this game who would rather be cheap and take the easy way out than actually learn the game.

I get satisfaction from beating other skilled players. Not from having to play a completely different, basic, dumbed down game because some players are too stupid or cheap to actually try.

If this is in response to TrashCrap he admited in another thread he likes to spam the drake barrel to ak combo to win so he is defending a cheap tactic. Also never seen him be positive or helpful in any thread so just ignore him.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 32 of 50 (136 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 26, 2013
i perfer to lose w/o spamming XD
[img src=Photobucket;]
Message 33 of 50 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Lol BIGPOPPA I was trolling in that thread. I don't even play Drake. I just get tired of people complaining. And I not only wrote a Sly Cooper guide, but I believe I even gave you tips on playing Sackboy based on my take on his character. This was even after we disagreed in another thread. I don't get into my feelings, and I feel like I am a very helpful contributor to this community. Just because I disagree with people and debate them on certain topics, does not mean you can tarnish my name, so please don't. I respect you even if we disagree, but you know I have been positive and helpful.
Message 34 of 50 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Because spamming is the easiest way to win for casual players against other casual players. It's low risk, high reward, and they really don't care if you rage at them because they're casual and never cared in the first place.

Same with ragequitters, if you're playing basketball and you're not good, nor do you care about the game or the other people playing, AND you're losing, are you gonna feel like staying in?
Message 35 of 50 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 26, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:
Lol BIGPOPPA I was trolling in that thread. I don't even play Drake. I just get tired of people complaining. And I not only wrote a Sly Cooper guide, but I believe I even gave you tips on playing Sackboy based on my take on his character. This was even after we disagreed in another thread. I don't get into my feelings, and I feel like I am a very helpful contributor to this community. Just because I disagree with people and debate them on certain topics, does not mean you can tarnish my name, so please don't. I respect you even if we disagree, but you know I have been positive and helpful.

Oh yea you did give me sackboy tips. Nvm you can be helpful, when you choose to not troll

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 36 of 50 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Spamming : A move that is used and then repeated multiple times without pause...or when everyother button is the same button that performs the same move.

Message 37 of 50 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Haha I guess I was just the better player, obviously.
Message 38 of 50 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Jesus, I swear some people do nothing but go for kill confirms in this game. I don't mind it, but it's gets real annoying, real fast. Especially Fat Princess's, hers is way too easy.
Message 39 of 50 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Spammers never get past me and Toro xD

Then they ***** me out and quit lol

Edit: profanity

Message 40 of 50 (58 Views)
0 Likes