Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: Is it possible for Prototype rep

Sep 12, 2012

they dont give them chump change for exclusive content. microsoft knows they are still gonna make profit so why flesh out the extra cash

Message 51 of 62 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Sony has a good relationship with these developers because they haven't been focusing on coming up with new ways to milk their subscribers for more money like some companies... So devs have more isnentive to play nice with Sony because sony is really focusing on the games.

what company isnt focused on "the games"

Microsoft. You can tell just by looking at the dashboard, and all the advertisments. Putting just about all the the services behind a paywall is crazy, but they can get away with it, because they started that way and had the superior service for quite a long time, but in this last year Sony has really caught up with their plus service, and getting DLC and things like that.
Next Gen, if Sony can keep up their current Playstation plus model for the PS4 when it starts they'll have the superior online service. At least in my opinion.

Blah Blah **bleep** Blah no one cares about a couple of advertisements on the dashboard. its not like they're popping up in the middle of a game. I guess the blu-ray player, internet, hulu, youtube, netflix etc. are all game related.

I've heard otherwise from some people. Just listening to podcasts and things, but microsoft has really slowed the dashboard down with all the stuff they've piled in. The 360, and PS3 and media-boxes for sure, but they just bombard you with ads on the 360, and sometimes aren't even promoting exclusive XBLA games. The Blu-ray player is game related, since the games are Blu-rays... 
Also, if you didn't have the xbox connected to the internet, you wouldn't get those ads, or am I wrong about that? you're paying, and in return you get a ton of ads. Sure, they have every right to advertise things in their store, but the level on which they do it is insane. 

and yes its that simple dont have it connected to the internet and you wont see ads. and being a Gold member has nothing to do with ads even if you're silver you get them. microsoft and sony adds a bunch of crap to the systems. dont know why people complain why would you want them to just stay simple as can be and just play games.

Because it's slowing the system down and convulting the dashboard?

slows down dashboard navigation by seconds not the whole console. and its all a matter of opinion when someone speaks down on the dashboard

well its enough to bug some game journalists. Even one who used to be super pro-xbox a few years ago. Among other things I've heard its hard to really find anything in the store. I don't know, I've never used the store on an xbox, again, just what I've heard. Also a lot of indie developers are making the move to playstation because microsoft is hard to deal with business wise. 40,000$ to put out patches, and things like that. All fairly recent, because Sony has been making an effort to enhance their online experience with free games every month and such. 
Basically it boils down to I think Sony is quickly approaching the superior online service, if they don't already have it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 52 of 62 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Sony has a good relationship with these developers because they haven't been focusing on coming up with new ways to milk their subscribers for more money like some companies... So devs have more isnentive to play nice with Sony because sony is really focusing on the games.

what company isnt focused on "the games"

Microsoft. You can tell just by looking at the dashboard, and all the advertisments. Putting just about all the the services behind a paywall is crazy, but they can get away with it, because they started that way and had the superior service for quite a long time, but in this last year Sony has really caught up with their plus service, and getting DLC and things like that.
Next Gen, if Sony can keep up their current Playstation plus model for the PS4 when it starts they'll have the superior online service. At least in my opinion.

Blah Blah **bleep** Blah no one cares about a couple of advertisements on the dashboard. its not like they're popping up in the middle of a game. I guess the blu-ray player, internet, hulu, youtube, netflix etc. are all game related.

I've heard otherwise from some people. Just listening to podcasts and things, but microsoft has really slowed the dashboard down with all the stuff they've piled in. The 360, and PS3 and media-boxes for sure, but they just bombard you with ads on the 360, and sometimes aren't even promoting exclusive XBLA games. The Blu-ray player is game related, since the games are Blu-rays... 
Also, if you didn't have the xbox connected to the internet, you wouldn't get those ads, or am I wrong about that? you're paying, and in return you get a ton of ads. Sure, they have every right to advertise things in their store, but the level on which they do it is insane. 

and yes its that simple dont have it connected to the internet and you wont see ads. and being a Gold member has nothing to do with ads even if you're silver you get them. microsoft and sony adds a bunch of crap to the systems. dont know why people complain why would you want them to just stay simple as can be and just play games.

Because it's slowing the system down and convulting the dashboard?

slows down dashboard navigation by seconds not the whole console. and its all a matter of opinion when someone speaks down on the dashboard

well its enough to bug some game journalists. Even one who used to be super pro-xbox a few years ago. Among other things I've heard its hard to really find anything in the store. I don't know, I've never used the store on an xbox, again, just what I've heard. Also a lot of indie developers are making the move to playstation because microsoft is hard to deal with business wise. 40,000$ to put out patches, and things like that. All fairly recent, because Sony has been making an effort to enhance their online experience with free games every month and such. 
Basically it boils down to I think Sony is quickly approaching the superior online service, if they don't already have it.

its not hard. and free games for playstation plus members

Message 53 of 62 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Whatever anyway, the Xbox dashboard is alot nicer, and easier to use stop whining people.

Message 54 of 62 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Just a friendly debate... no one is whining. Also ease of use depends on which one you use more... For example, I can hardly find anything I'm looking for in the xbox dashboard, while in the XMB I can find things quickly. I don't understand why they seperated the video section into 2 different sections. But anyways, It all depends on what you're used to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 55 of 62 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Just remember, use protection.
Message 56 of 62 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

I see him more with xbox I see it like this xbox has Prototype, and so does PS3, but we also have inFamous so out of (I want tos saw pity but that isn't quite it) I think of Prototype as xbox because there isn't alot of good story based games to play on it and I hate to watch one of my systems go unused.

Also if there ever would be an Xbox allstars I'd see it like this

http://hangman95.deviantart.com/#/d5eaypd

Playstation sig
Message 57 of 62 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Having spilled literally millions and millions of blood in [Prototype®2] and worked with the game (Remember me? the Activision guy?) I'd love so see Heller in All-stars, he'd fit right in, even his supers would be easy!

Message 58 of 62 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Opera, way more big name third parties would b there
Message 59 of 62 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Sep 12, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
I wouldnt want to see em in playstation all stars maybe when they make an xbox all stars cause i kinda see him more with xbox.

neither is big daddy

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 60 of 62 (24 Views)
0 Likes