I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: Is it possible for Prototype rep

Sep 12, 2012

Sony has a good relationship with these developers because they haven't been focusing on coming up with new ways to milk their subscribers for more money like some companies... So devs have more isnentive to play nice with Sony because sony is really focusing on the games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 31 of 62 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

sony doesnt control these companies they arent gonna give away all that content they would just be losing money

Dude if they don't control the compainies then obviusly 2k likes Sony enough to make exclusive DLC dude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 32 of 62 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012
The vita is a great way for these developers to come closer to Sony IE Bioshock, Assassins Creed and who knows what else is coming up
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 33 of 62 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Sony has to pay to get that exclusive DLC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 34 of 62 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

sony doesnt control these companies they arent gonna give away all that content they would just be losing money

Dude if they don't control the compainies then obviusly 2k likes Sony enough to make exclusive DLC dude.

its called money its what sony give away so they get that kind of stuff

Message 35 of 62 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Sony has a good relationship with these developers because they haven't been focusing on coming up with new ways to milk their subscribers for more money like some companies... So devs have more isnentive to play nice with Sony because sony is really focusing on the games.

what company isnt focused on "the games"

Message 36 of 62 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Lol i just wanted to know if he could possibly be in. But with all this fight i don't even see any real 3rd party coming. I just prefer a well known character instead of some random PS exclusive character that is not even known by 5% of the PS community. I ask every friend who is interested in the game, they didn't know who was daniel, nariko,spike, parapa, even Raiden wasn't known by 3 of my friends. Theres a lot of PS iconic characters, Dante, Crash, Spyro is more PS iconic than xbox. Big daddy is the only one. SSBB had ike, pit, mr game n watch for what i have been told that they weren't nintendo exclusive, oh and sonic and snake. I don't think chosing AC as the next realy 3rd party would be bad. I didn't know prototype 2 was dead, so my bad.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 37 of 62 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 12, 2012
But of course it would be AC, i don't see any other real 3rd party franchise having as much chance of being in the game than AC. Those 2 games are only one that are a bit closer to Sony and have a HUGE fanbase, so i don't see why they would not take the chance.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 38 of 62 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

what company isnt focused on "the games"

Microsoft. You can tell just by looking at the dashboard, and all the advertisments. Putting just about all the the services behind a paywall is crazy, but they can get away with it, because they started that way and had the superior service for quite a long time, but in this last year Sony has really caught up with their plus service, and getting DLC and things like that.
Next Gen, if Sony can keep up their current Playstation plus model for the PS4 when it starts they'll have the superior online service. At least in my opinion.

Message 39 of 62 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

its called money its what sony give away so they get that kind of stuff

Regardless like you said Sony doesn't control them, 2k likes sony enough (remember cool borders?) to except the money and then Sony wants 2k back as a Playstation exclusive company or at least one of there titles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 40 of 62 (28 Views)
0 Likes