I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Re: Is it possible for Prototype rep

Sep 11, 2012
Sorry frogmanlego, i disagree. I have a PS3 and I LOVE infamous.

However, Prototype is my hands-down alltime fav game series. From the deep, modern conspiracist story to the very fluid, quick-paced combat action... And the best part: the intelligent parkour. I loved the thrill of running at 100 miles an hour, frontflipping over cars, breaking them under your weight; you can wreack HAVOC just by running!

My personal opinion, mind you!
Message 11 of 62 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 11, 2012
They got THE key element an openworld game of it's magnitude requires:

Getting from one location to the next NEVER once felt like a chore.
Message 12 of 62 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The studio that made it closed shortly after Prototype 2 came out because it didn't sell well... on any system. 

Also, I prefer the PS3, but there have been a lot of games that were developed for the 360, and then lazily ported to the PS3 that were supposed to be "multiplatform". This made them not look as good on the PS3, and have long load times and such. Thats changed in recent years, but saying every game is better on PS3 is blantant fanboyism...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 62 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Well liking a game is about opinion. I could think Prototype is better than infamous. But just looking at them, they both look satisfying. I'm not a fanboy, its just technique of sells. I know Sony wouldn't mind "stealing" 3rd party characters. They just did it with Big daddy XD.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 14 of 62 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 11, 2012

last time i checked bioshock is still multiplat. thats like saying xbox stole MGS. and how is AC getting closer to sony. they pay for exclusive content

Message 15 of 62 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 11, 2012
No, i meant like they both look really fun. I have never played them, only infamous 2 demo, which is my fav demo along with gow3 so far. I agree its hard to beat Infamous 2. But i haven't tried Prototype 2 yet, sorry if it was a misunderstanding. PS3 is a faster and smoother system, we can open inside of them and it can be proved, also in games, PS has more exclusives and this game just proved it XD. i actually think cod is better on xbox, but only because they make primarly to the xbox, trust me, the graphics on mw3 would look so much better in PS3 if they maded primarly for it. Its the same game, but we need to be real about this.
Message 16 of 62 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

last time i checked bioshock is still multiplat. thats like saying xbox stole MGS. and how is AC getting closer to sony. they pay for exclusive content

I didn't mean like that, Big daddy being on PS exclusive game which represents only PS character is a big deal, harder to see any xbox all stars using big daddy on its roster, it would been harder to them to pay for Big daddy to be in a xbox all stars. So basically they acted and pay a quick bucks for more quick bucks.

Message 17 of 62 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Like most characters he is technically possible He is just highly highly unlikely like less than 5%

Message 18 of 62 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

I didn't mean like that, Big daddy being on PS exclusive game which represents only PS character is a big deal, harder to see any xbox all stars using big daddy on its roster, it would been harder to them to pay for Big daddy to be in a xbox all stars. So basically they acted and pay a quick bucks for more quick bucks.

he was a xbox exclusive for over a year

Message 19 of 62 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Big daddy is definitely not a playstation allstar. Guess they needed their brawler's Bowser.

Still, if big daddy made his way in there, Mercer surely could!
Message 20 of 62 (42 Views)