Sep 11 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

Is it possible for Prototype rep

61 replies 323 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

I really can't think of another character this awesome that hasn't been mention not that much because his 3rd party.

But i want to know if its possible any of Heller or Alex Mercer can make it to all stars. I know there only 2 games for it franchise but i would have to say it was as awesome as Infamous 2 is. If we get Crash and Spyro, its possible to get him but you know hos Activision is >.>

1332HellerArt3-580x326.jpg

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 62 (323 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Is it possible for Prototype rep

Sep 11, 2012

No he was neveran exclusive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 62 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 11, 2012
I wouldnt want to see em in playstation all stars maybe when they make an xbox all stars cause i kinda see him more with xbox.
Message 3 of 62 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

No he was neveran exclusive.

Ik thats the point, does he has a chance to be in the game, mostly in DLC?

Message 4 of 62 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 11, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
I wouldnt want to see em in playstation all stars maybe when they make an xbox all stars cause i kinda see him more with xbox.

Nah, every game is better on PS3 than XBOX because of the graphics and faster and smoother features than xbox. We took Big daddy away from XBOX, i don't think taking away another from a 2 characters roster is going to make difference. Just see it like this, if we take more third parties int he future, xbox has no chance to create a xbox all stars. its impossible to pick from 5 franchise. Thats their fault, for being microsoft. AC is getting pushed away from Xbox and coming close to Sony. This year E3 show it.

Message 5 of 62 (303 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 11, 2012
I love Prototype. Mercer would make a great DLC character
Message 6 of 62 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42068 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Hasn't Activision killed this IP? Why promote it? And I don't think Prototype has the standing in that regard to make the cut.

Message 7 of 62 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

rustyrue3117 wrote:

Nah, every game is better on PS3 than XBOX because of the graphics and faster and smoother features than xbox. We took Big daddy away from XBOX, i don't think taking away another from a 2 characters roster is going to make difference. Just see it like this, if we take more third parties int he future, xbox has no chance to create a xbox all stars. its impossible to pick from 5 franchise. Thats their fault, for being microsoft. AC is getting pushed away from Xbox and coming close to Sony. This year E3 show it.

words of a true fanboy

Message 8 of 62 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Sep 11, 2012
only people with a xbox say the games good 95% of people who have played this and Infamous will clearly tell you infamous is the superior in every way and form.. from story to graphics..
Message 9 of 62 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42068 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

rustyrue3117 wrote:

words of a true fanboy

Surely I can ignore both posts but please don't start another argument here Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 62 (264 Views)
0 Likes