Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012
No hostility by me, I was just stating that a character I want is pretty unlikely to get into this game and we have Mr. smartass Sk8erfreakmatt10 with his hostility.

I am really looking forward to playing as Emmett though, no idea about Kat and yes, this is the only game I check for everyday to see if there is any news of patches (not necessarily DLC)

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 11 of 17 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I have Zidane as my psn avatar!! and he would be to, with his daggers, magic & acrobatic skills.
Message 12 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Screw Crash - Squall & Connor please.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Yes dlc characters seems more exciting since there's no beta to ruin the surprise lol
Message 14 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
No hostility by me, I was just stating that a character I want is pretty unlikely to get into this game and we have Mr. smartass Sk8erfreakmatt10 with his hostility.

I am really looking forward to playing as Emmett though, no idea about Kat and yes, this is the only game I check for everyday to see if there is any news of patches (not necessarily DLC)

It is hostility, you claimed yourself superior to people calling out for characters that aren't the ones you desire. And accused another of being a whiner for those characters inclusion. THAT is a form of condescension, and indeed, hostility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Didn't PSblog ask at one point what characters we'd like from MK or SC or something? I may be way off the mark here but i swear i remember that being mentioned before. 

And the DLC is certainly more exciting since there is no leak to ruin it. The day Kat and Emmett were announced i felt that same rush of excitement i hadnt felt since good cole and jak were announced back in like august. It's unexpected which makes it that much more awesome when they're announced. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 16 of 17 (63 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Indeed it is, even more than Brawl because we literally have to wait on pins & needles for DLC news lol.
Message 17 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes