Reply
Dec 02 2012
By: Crypt1cShadow28 Lombax Warrior 92 posts
Offline

Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

[ Edited ]
16 replies 414 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Than any other fighting game DLC or maybe any other for that matter? That fact that we are craving Kat & Emmet now, and who knows what other surprises they have in store for us, that can take this game to another level is crazy. Its almost like getting hooked on a tv series, like What's gonna happen next!? Have you heard about this & that!? LOL, its going to be like this for a while until they release all the characters & updates. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (414 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012
Its because the characters are already established elsewhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

Yeah, we have preset expectations for DLC, which makes it more exciting but at the same time the crybabies will whine if their expectations are not met. I'm pretty certain I'll love any DLC they release in teh future!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
Its because the characters are already established elsewhere.

Couldn't you say the same about Marvel Vs. Capcom...or Kingdom Hearts...OR ANY CROSSOVER? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
Its because the characters are already established elsewhere.

Couldn't you say the same about Marvel Vs. Capcom...or Kingdom Hearts...OR ANY CROSSOVER? 


Yep. And though Kingdom Hearts makes no sense since there is no chance at that sort of DLC, some people would have the same for the other game

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012
I'm not excited.

I know they are never going to add an MK rep. especially not Sub-Zero. but whatever, since Kat and Emmett are free that's great.

I would much rather they fix issues with the game cuz I have no interest in any DLC character besides Sub-Zero (or some other MK rep at the very least).
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/17/2009
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

Okay we get it, you like Mortal Kombat. Jeeze.




https://twitter.com/MattMcDonald
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (322 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

Sk8erfreakmatt10 wrote:

Okay we get it, you like Mortal Kombat. Jeeze.



At least I'm not another Crash or Cloud whiner, you probably are one of them.

 

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Sk8erfreakmatt10 wrote:

Okay we get it, you like Mortal Kombat. Jeeze.



At least I'm not another Crash or Cloud whiner, you probably are one of them.

 


Don't be that guy, please

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (294 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Is it me or are these DLC more exciting than....

Dec 2, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Sk8erfreakmatt10 wrote:

Okay we get it, you like Mortal Kombat. Jeeze.



At least I'm not another Crash or Cloud whiner, you probably are one of them.

 


What is with all the hostility around here? And what's the diffence between begging for one character as opposed to another? For the record, I would like some of the stronger FF protagonists in PSASBR. (VI, VII, IX... Zidane would be a really good fit.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (292 Views)