I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Re: Is anyone else slightly disappointed?

Oct 11, 2012
not at all
Message 11 of 31 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 11, 2012
not at all. and itd be even cooler if kat was dlc like he thinks she could be
Message 12 of 31 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Oct 11, 2012
I'm happy with the roster of 24 that Paul detailed, and the 2 dlc characters he talked about, but I am slightly disappointed because something about it just doesn't feel right and I think paul was misinformed, as much as I want to believe him
Message 13 of 31 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Pauls' roster is almost perfect I think, so definitely not disappointed by that possibility. The actual roster on the other hand... isn't great. I do feel bad for Superbot though, if theyre not pulling any tricks and couldnt get hold of those legendary characters.

Message 14 of 31 (200 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 11, 2012

When Sir Daniel was shown + the 20 Char Roster finally revealed, I was all set. Any will be extras. So, not disappointed.

But I am getting a laugh back when there was a crazy Lightning fan in the forums saying she'll be in constantly despite not getting mentioned in that article with no evidence at all. However, I'm fine if they're in or not in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 15 of 31 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

The roster as of now: Yes 

PG's roster: Nope, it would've been EPIC

I think the only reason I'm disappointed in the overall roster of the game right now is because every 1st party character like Cole, Ratchet, and Jak we were expecting from day one. I think 90% of the people on here was expecting a BOOM character that throws everything out the window and makes everyone pre-order that moment when they're revealed. Kinda like how SSB had Snake, and Sonic. If SB seriously thought Raiden and Dino would've done that then they're HIGHLY mistaken. That's mostly the reason people were hyped to see characters like Pit, and Ike in SSB because they were unexpected. I just hope the DLC is strong in this game because I would like a TON of characters to be in it, which most is 1st party.

Which is what scares me about this game also, we are relying on DLC BEFORE the game is even out. That's kinda saying the roster isn't that good. Heck even I'm relying on DLC now, and that's a shame. Man I hope SB has something up their sleeves in the future because I want to be able to tell ppl about this game.

Message 16 of 31 (149 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Oct 11, 2012
I just find it saddening that they were cut. I just hope that they'll be DLC, if anything. As I was really waiting for Kat, if she was going to be involved in any way shape or form.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 17 of 31 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 11, 2012

As many here, Im really disappointed with the current cast....as for PGs cast... yeah that would have been the best cast, add Connor and Kat there and i think that would have been a TRUE All Stars Battle Royale....

Come on!!!! it takes 2 tango??maybe.....but 1 has to lead the way!

Message 18 of 31 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 11, 2012
What so are cloud, snake, wander, and crash in, most likely in, or is it unsure?
Message 19 of 31 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 11, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
What so are cloud, snake, wander, and crash in, most likely in, or is it unsure?

no one knows at this point.  everyone is confused about everything haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 31 (98 Views)
0 Likes