Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
To answer the original question, I've logged about 2 days ( borderlands 2 came out :smileysad: ). I've managed to play a long time and get down a few combos. It's a lot more about managing your distance than Smash Bros. I felt that strategy took the spotlight. In Smash Bros. it's about speed and dexterity first and strategy second this game is vice versa. I'm not going to say that if you like smash bros. you will like this. But if you like fighters and are interested in the characters, I'd say give it a look. Don't buy before you play though. If there is a demo, play it. If it's in a kiosk at Wal-mart or GameStop or something, play it. I was on the fence till I played it, now I'm already paid off. It's the kind of game you need a hands on with to understand. Don't compare or contrast. Play.

Just so you know, I pre-ordered this game like a month ago, I know I will like it. There is really no fighting game I hate, I play them all... Just to clearify things.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 73 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Glad to hear it. Despite our differences, I appreciate to hear people supporting the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 73 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 14, 2012
hearing about**
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 73 (19 Views)
0 Likes