Wastelander
640 posts

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012
this game, or Tyler Wards and Lou Ferrigno, or Gangnam style????? hmmmm hard choices
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 61 of 73 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Keiji_again wrote:
Lol when did I say Brawl is better? I only said I highgly doubt PSABR will be better, because, from what we've been shown, it isn't. Again, I can say the same thing about you, how do you know a game you don't know nothing about is better than another one?

Here
The gameplay for now, anyway, is the only thing in which Battle Royale has shown to be potentially better. About the rest, for what we saw (roster, stages, story mode...) it's far from the quality and quantity of Brawl. Obviously we haven't seen the whole product so who knows, but I hardly believe it will offer more on those categories.
[contradicting statements]
and here
For the Subspace Emissary, yeah the cutscenes were awesome. Sure they were better than that piece of **bleep** with Heiachi and Toro
[still never said what made them a piece of **bleep**]
and here
Horrible stages? Yeah sure, any "horrible stage" in Brawl it's far better than a straight platform and some dude in the back of the screen
[you wouldn't know. You haven't played a bit of the game, and yet here is your solid opinion]
and I've played it.
Umh, that's what I'm saying dude... "We haven't seen the whole product so who knows" what do you think that means?
You played it? Awesome dude! I thought the game was coming in November.
[IT IS Smiley Very Happy I'm in the beta. Oh wait! Let me guess... It doesn't count. It's not the full game, so it doesn't matter. Well let's see, I've watched all the information for this game since day 1, 100% All iterations of Smash Bros, and had a hands on with the beta. So out of the two of us, who has more information to form their opinion with?]
Message 62 of 73 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Oh maaaaan... AGAIN. You obviously have more elements to talk about the gameplay. But AGAIN, I've never wanted to talk about the gameplay. I'm talking about things like the roster, the stages, the graphics... And yes we have the same elements on that, OK? Now I'm really tired to repeat the same thing over and over again, you get it or you don't.

Message 63 of 73 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Thank you for demonstrating to me that I'm right and you can't see when graphics are good or bad.

Uh...you're welcome? You honestly think that graphical quality is a matter of opinion? If that's true, then you've only been right about one thing. Yeah, we're done.
Message 64 of 73 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating to me that I'm right and you can't see when graphics are good or bad.

Uh...you're welcome? You honestly think that graphical quality is a matter of opinion? If that's true, then you've only been right about one thing. Yeah, we're done.

No LOL, it's not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of taste. Bye anyway, it was fun.

Message 65 of 73 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012

No LOL, it's not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of taste. Bye anyway, it was fun.

Finally we agree. It is a matter of taste. And this was fun.
Message 66 of 73 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Just how many pages have you people managed to hold an argument by saying the exact same thing over and over again? Is this intentional, or were all of you this caught up in denying the other person's claims that you stopped paying attention to what the other people were saying?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laharl

Message 67 of 73 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

The-Neko-Sama wrote:

Just how many pages have you people managed to hold an argument by saying the exact same thing over and over again? Is this intentional, or were all of you this caught up in denying the other person's claims that you stopped paying attention to what the other people were saying?

We have fun too easily

Message 68 of 73 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I'm full of rage. Smiley Sad
Message 69 of 73 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012
To answer the original question, I've logged about 2 days ( borderlands 2 came out Smiley Sad ). I've managed to play a long time and get down a few combos. It's a lot more about managing your distance than Smash Bros. I felt that strategy took the spotlight. In Smash Bros. it's about speed and dexterity first and strategy second this game is vice versa. I'm not going to say that if you like smash bros. you will like this. But if you like fighters and are interested in the characters, I'd say give it a look. Don't buy before you play though. If there is a demo, play it. If it's in a kiosk at Wal-mart or GameStop or something, play it. I was on the fence till I played it, now I'm already paid off. It's the kind of game you need a hands on with to understand. Don't compare or contrast. Play.
Message 70 of 73 (32 Views)
0 Likes