Message 31 of 73 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Rex, you're too harsh on this game.

I am because everybody else is too soft... In the official forums of Smash Bros. I'm harsh with it too. And anyway I always stated that my thoughts come from what they decided to release.

If they decide to release a bad cutscene to demonstrate how rivalries work, it's obvious that my thoughts about the whole rivalry thing can't be good. 

I know that everyone who criticizes any aspect of this game will be tagged as a fanboy. It's an official forum, I didn't expect any other reaction really. But I'm going to buy this **bleep** game, why the hell should I want this to suck? 

Message 32 of 73 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
What exactly are you basing your opinion on the rivalry cutscenes on ? That one picture with the blue screen ? Because I haven't seen anything else, so couldn't say if that's the way all cutscenes work, or if its got to do with that specific moment for that story.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 73 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Cry? No. I'm just curious why you're stupid.
How come you don't touch on the biggest thing this game has that Smash Bros. doesn't? Expansion. Brawl hit it's peak at release. This game supports constant update and DLC.

Plus, if you're talking about quality. I mean actual quality. This game beats Brawl. Better graphics, animations, and online. As for the stages, if you played the game, you'd know they're great. Your attempts to "critic" ( it's critique by the way ) are based on vids and years of playing Super Smash Bros. So, they have no value whatsoever. You haven't played the game, at all. Your worthless opinions, based on nothing, are not new or insightful. They're colored heavily by bias and inexperience. I guess my question is, why do you have such a strong opinion of something you know nothing about?
Message 34 of 73 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What exactly are you basing your opinion on the rivalry cutscenes on ? That one picture with the blue screen ? Because I haven't seen anything else, so couldn't say if that's the way all cutscenes work, or if its got to do with that specific moment for that story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2XsFAq2KQ Toro / Heiachi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHQXuXE8qc Brawl

Message 35 of 73 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
Cry? No. I'm just curious why you're stupid.
How come you don't touch on the biggest thing this game has that Smash Bros. doesn't? Expansion. Brawl hit it's peak at release. This game supports constant update and DLC.

Plus, if you're talking about quality. I mean actual quality. This game beats Brawl. Better graphics, animations, and online. As for the stages, if you played the game, you'd know they're great. Your attempts to "critic" ( it's critique by the way ) are based on vids and years of playing Super Smash Bros. So, they have no value whatsoever. You haven't played the game, at all. Your worthless opinions, based on nothing, are not new or insightful. They're colored heavily by bias and inexperience. I guess my question is, why do you have such a strong opinion of something you know nothing about?

Lol I can ask you the same question. Sorry for my spelling error, english isn't my first language.

And whao a 2012 game on PS3 has better graphics than a 2008 game on Wii? That's AMAZING dude, great success!!! And we could argue about that too but clearly you couldn't possibly understand my point, so well, it was nice talking with you.

Message 36 of 73 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I am because everybody else is too soft... In the official forums of Smash Bros. I'm harsh with it too. And anyway I always stated that my thoughts come from what they decided to release.

If they decide to release a bad cutscene to demonstrate how rivalries work, it's obvious that my thoughts about the whole rivalry thing can't be good.

I know that everyone who criticizes any aspect of this game will be tagged as a fanboy. It's an official forum, I didn't expect any other reaction really. But I'm going to buy this **bleep** game, why the hell should I want this to suck?

HAHAHAHAHA! What? What made the cutscene bad, exactly? And maybe you missed the " WORK IN PROGRESS " disclaimer at the beginning. So you are basing your entire opinion of the rivalry system on an unfinished video, that was less than a minute, released 3 months ago? You really don't know anything, do you?
Message 37 of 73 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 14, 2012
One cutscene vs The best cutscenes of the game lol.

Well I guess the blue screen cutscenes will be the way they go about rivalries, but I guess we'll have to wait and see whether this applies to all cutscenes i.e. opening scene, boss scene, ending scene. Still, it would be unfair to judge the story from that.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 73 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA! What? What made the cutscene bad, exactly? And maybe you missed the " WORK IN PROGRESS " disclaimer at the beginning. So you are basing your entire opinion of the rivalry system on an unfinished video, that was less than a minute, released 3 months ago? You really don't know anything, do you?

Well show me how are they now please

Message 39 of 73 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 14, 2012
If you ride nintendo hard and smash you probably wont like the the game for the fact its a copy and its not similar to smash.
Message 40 of 73 (45 Views)
0 Likes