Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

You did though right? You know all the storylines are better, all the stages are better... Yeah OK.

Why are you such a d i c k?
You haven't played any part of the game. No one knows how the story, trials, or rivalries are going to work. So stop saying " Well, no matter what it is, Smash Bros is better."
God, you are such an a s s h o l e.

I mean Smash Bros. has been at this a long time. We've seen what Sora brings to the table, in this regard. Now let's see what Superbot can do. No one wants this game to be Smash Bros. If we wanted a game like Smash Bros, we'd play Smash Bros. What I was saying, before you were a jerk, is that you are making blind assumptions on a game you haven't even played based on pure fanboyism. A lot of your conjectures have absolutely no intrinsic value. Quit polluting the forums with your desperate cynicism and total lack of any realistic expectations for the game. Play the game, form opinions of it as a standalone game, and stop being a jack a s s about every positive thing someone has to say.
Message 21 of 73 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:

You did though right? You know all the storylines are better, all the stages are better... Yeah OK.

You haven't played any part of the game. No one knows how the story, trials, or rivalries are going to work. So stop saying " Well, no matter what it is, Smash Bros is better."

I mean Smash Bros. has been at this a long time. We've seen what Sora brings to the table, in this regard. Now let's see what Superbot can do. No one wants this game to be Smash Bros. If we wanted a game like Smash Bros, we'd play Smash Bros. What I was saying, before you were a jerk, is that you are making blind assumptions on a game you haven't even played based on pure fanboyism. A lot of your conjectures have absolutely no intrinsic value. Quit polluting the forums with your desperate cynicism and total lack of any realistic expectations for the game. Play the game, form opinions of it as a standalone game, and stop being a jack a s s about every positive thing someone has to say.

Oh I'm sorry, did I make you cry?

Anyway, I critic this game only from the thing that I know about it.

We know the complete roster, don't we? Then I can say some choices are bad.

We know almost every stages, right? I've seen how Hades works, or Stowaways... They're not bad, but most of them are bland and too linear. Considering there are like 15 only, against the 41 from Brawl... Well do the math.

We know there is no "story mode", only this rivalry thing. Nice idea, OK. I've seen one cutscene: it's horrible. Simply, plain, horrible. Just Heiachi babbling in japanese in a generic blue room. 

The only thing I can't say it's around the gameplay, in fact if you haven't notice I said that this game has the potential to be better on that category. But for all the rest, FOR WHAT I'VE SEEN, I higly doubt it. Who knows though. Do you?

Message 22 of 73 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

We know almost every stages, right? I've seen how Hades works, or Stowaways... They're not bad, but most of them are bland and too linear. Considering there are like 15 only, against the 41 from Brawl... Well do the math.

We know there is no "story mode", only this rivalry thing. Nice idea, OK. I've seen one cutscene: it's horrible. Simply, plain, horrible. Just Heiachi babbling in japanese in a generic blue room. 

The only thing I can't say it's around the gameplay, in fact if you haven't notice I said that this game has the potential to be better on that category. But for all the rest, FOR WHAT I'VE SEEN, I higly doubt it. Who knows though. Do you?

What do you mean theres no story mode? Its called arcade mode, and it works the basicly the same way. It tells a story

Photobucket
Message 23 of 73 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

What do you mean theres no story mode? Its called arcade mode, and it works the basicly the same way. It tells a story

With story mode I mean something like Brawl or the last Mortal Kombat. It's still a story mode OK, but it seems a lot smaller.

Message 24 of 73 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

With story mode I mean something like Brawl or the last Mortal Kombat. It's still a story mode OK, but it seems a lot smaller.

its not based 100% off rivalrys. Those will play a part, but not the whole thing will be rivalrys.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 73 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

its not based 100% off rivalrys. Those will play a part, but not the whole thing will be rivalrys.

Where did you read this?

Message 26 of 73 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 14, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

Where did you read this?

Omar said in a interviews that there is a reason why all these charactes are being brought together, and that the boss would be instantly regognizable to Ps1 fans, meaning that there is some sort of overall story invovling a boss and some sort of evil plan. Along with other things of course, Im just stating the newest info.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 73 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Keiji_again wrote:

Where did you read this?

Omar said in a interviews that there is a reason why all these charactes are being brought together, and that the boss would be instantly regognizable to Ps1 fans, meaning that there is some sort of overall story invovling a boss and some sort of evil plan. Along with other things of course, Im just stating the newest info.

Let's hope it does look better than what they released so far then.

Message 28 of 73 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Let's hope it does look better than what they released so far then.

Yea, because it would only be one cutscene.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 73 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Thank you for giving this game a chance unlike some ssb fans
Message 30 of 73 (63 Views)
0 Likes