Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012
its not too complecated but each character works differenty but the game still is easy to learn Smiley Happy
it is very different but works amazingly!!
and the best thing? the supers Smiley Very Happy they are epic and it is very fun to land a successful super and kill multiple guys!!
Message 11 of 73 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
411 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012
for gameplay : ps bar much better much much
im so boring at brawl but this game so funny even i played endless matches in beta i cant imagine final version with al ot char and mode and stage

for chars ps3 better
really for me only good chars for brawl snake sonic and link

look this
raiden : badass
dante : super
cole : perfect
drake : good
kratos : GOD OF WAR
radec: colonel
Message 12 of 73 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

 

The gameplay for now, anyway, is the only thing in which Battle Royale has shown to be potentially better. About the rest, for what we saw (roster, stages, story mode...) it's far from the quality and quantity of Brawl. Obviously we haven't seen the whole product so who knows, but I hardly believe it will offer more on those categories.

 

The stages are worst that Brawls? You realise there is a reason everyone exclusively plays the same bloody stage in Brawl, and hates most of the others. Not to mention the stages all have the cool mash-up mechanic. As for storymode, we've only seen one cutscene, and the only reason Brawl's story was any good was because of the cutscenes. Everything else in Subspace Emissary was some horrible Kirby platformer.


Horrible stages? Yeah sure, any "horrible stage" in Brawl it's far better than a straight platform and some dude in the back of the screen. I play every stage in Brawl, aside maybe from Mario Bros. and 75m. All that without comparing the numbers...

 

For the Subspace Emissary, yeah the cutscenes were awesome. Sure they were better than that piece of **bleep** with Heiachi and Toro... The scene with the Subspace Ship being torn apart by the heroes it's unbelievable seen it's on a Wii. You're talking about the story? It's a **bleep** fighting game for Christ's sake, what do you expect, Asimov? Kurosawa? Fellini? I'm sure the storyline "Little Sister finds Sackboy cuter than Big Daddy" it's a masterpiece instead, right? Lol. For the gameplay itself it's true, it was kinda boring at the second time, but have you ever seen anything like that? Brawl experimented like Battle Royale never will. It's not a perfect game, but at least it tried.

Message 13 of 73 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
846 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

 

The gameplay for now, anyway, is the only thing in which Battle Royale has shown to be potentially better. About the rest, for what we saw (roster, stages, story mode...) it's far from the quality and quantity of Brawl. Obviously we haven't seen the whole product so who knows, but I hardly believe it will offer more on those categories.

 

The stages are worst that Brawls? You realise there is a reason everyone exclusively plays the same bloody stage in Brawl, and hates most of the others. Not to mention the stages all have the cool mash-up mechanic. As for storymode, we've only seen one cutscene, and the only reason Brawl's story was any good was because of the cutscenes. Everything else in Subspace Emissary was some horrible Kirby platformer.


Horrible stages? Yeah sure, any "horrible stage" in Brawl it's far better than a straight platform and some dude in the back of the screen. I play every stage in Brawl, aside maybe from Mario Bros. and 75m. All that without comparing the numbers...

 

For the Subspace Emissary, yeah the cutscenes were awesome. Sure they were better than that piece of **bleep** with Heiachi and Toro... The scene with the Subspace Ship being torn apart by the heroes it's unbelievable seen it's on a Wii. You're talking about the story? It's a **bleep** fighting game for Christ's sake, what do you expect, Asimov? Kurosawa? Fellini? I'm sure the storyline "Little Sister finds Sackboy cuter than Big Daddy" it's a masterpiece instead, right? Lol. For the gameplay itself it's true, it was kinda boring at the second time, but have you ever seen anything like that? Brawl experimented like Battle Royale never will. It's not a perfect game, but at least it tried.


If an experiment doesn't work, then something that doesn't experiment is better.

Message 14 of 73 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

 

The gameplay for now, anyway, is the only thing in which Battle Royale has shown to be potentially better. About the rest, for what we saw (roster, stages, story mode...) it's far from the quality and quantity of Brawl. Obviously we haven't seen the whole product so who knows, but I hardly believe it will offer more on those categories.

 

The stages are worst that Brawls? You realise there is a reason everyone exclusively plays the same bloody stage in Brawl, and hates most of the others. Not to mention the stages all have the cool mash-up mechanic. As for storymode, we've only seen one cutscene, and the only reason Brawl's story was any good was because of the cutscenes. Everything else in Subspace Emissary was some horrible Kirby platformer.


Horrible stages? Yeah sure, any "horrible stage" in Brawl it's far better than a straight platform and some dude in the back of the screen. I play every stage in Brawl, aside maybe from Mario Bros. and 75m. All that without comparing the numbers...

 

For the Subspace Emissary, yeah the cutscenes were awesome. Sure they were better than that piece of **bleep** with Heiachi and Toro... The scene with the Subspace Ship being torn apart by the heroes it's unbelievable seen it's on a Wii. You're talking about the story? It's a **bleep** fighting game for Christ's sake, what do you expect, Asimov? Kurosawa? Fellini? I'm sure the storyline "Little Sister finds Sackboy cuter than Big Daddy" it's a masterpiece instead, right? Lol. For the gameplay itself it's true, it was kinda boring at the second time, but have you ever seen anything like that? Brawl experimented like Battle Royale never will. It's not a perfect game, but at least it tried.


If an experiment doesn't work, then something that doesn't experiment is better.


You say it didn't work. 

Message 15 of 73 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

fifa13fayfim wrote:

look this
raiden : badass
dante : super
cole : perfect
drake : good
kratos : GOD OF WAR
radec: colonel

What the hell does that even mean???  First off, where did you come up with your adjectives for some of them?  Second, why did you only use those characters... and third. Radec: colonel?   ummm... yes, that's in his name.

Message 16 of 73 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

fifa13fayfim wrote:

look this
raiden : badass
dante : super
cole : perfect
drake : good
kratos : GOD OF WAR
radec: colonel

What the hell does that even mean???  First off, where did you come up with your adjectives for some of them?  Second, why did you only use those characters... and third. Radec: colonel?   ummm... yes, that's in his name.


Oh c'mon it's PayPay... He's like the clown of this forum, he's here to amuse us, nothing more. Let him do his work.

Message 17 of 73 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012
Rex you haven't played the game.
Sorry, but your opinions on it are far from objective. For example, if you do play it, the comparisons to SSB will slowly start to fall away.
Message 18 of 73 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012

Keiji_again wrote:
Rex you haven't played the game.
Sorry, but your opinions on it are far from objective. For example, if you do play it, the comparisons to SSB will slowly start to fall away.

You did though right? You know all the storylines are better, all the stages are better... Yeah OK.

Message 19 of 73 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Is PAS:BR really that good?

Oct 14, 2012
The beta had that addicting pull of smash but was much more strategic like a traditional fighter


Message 20 of 73 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes