Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Is Nathan Drake Really A PlayStation All-Star?

Oct 8, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Aceun wrote:

The lead character to this is Nathan Drake who represents a charismatic every man that's instantly likable.

I don't think the "everyman" is quite as racist as Nathan Drake.

haha!

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 60 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

khknight wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

khknight wrote:

Uncharted and nathan drake > tomb raider and lara croft. Fact. Just because she came first doesnt mean shes better. nathan drake Isnt a male lara anymore, now its the other way around. Shes nathan drake with b00bs*. Shes wishes she and her game was as a amazing as uncharted

Despite the fact that the Tomb Raider video game series has been going downhill ever since the first 3 games were released, it is still a much bigger brand than Uncharted. Nathan Drake is a household name to gamers. Lara Croft is not only that but also a pop culture icon and sex symbol. She's one of the few video game characters that can rival Mario's fame. Nathan Drake is known for starring in very good games. Lara Croft eclipsed not just the games in which she starred but the entire video game medium. The original Tomb Raider is widely considered to be one of the most influential games of all time. No matter how you look at it, Lara Croft is a much more influential, important, popular and famed video game character than Nathan Drake. She's the queen of video games.

dont u think queen of videogames is a bit of an exaggeration, the only REAL reason shes still remembered is because shes a sex symbol. No one really cares that he was the first female protagonist in a game

It was actually the original Tomb Raider that impressed enough people to get Video games their own trade show, ie E3. So without her, there'd be no E3 or mainstream attention to video games in general.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 60 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4107 posts

Oct 8, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

khknight wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

khknight wrote:

Uncharted and nathan drake > tomb raider and lara croft. Fact. Just because she came first doesnt mean shes better. nathan drake Isnt a male lara anymore, now its the other way around. Shes nathan drake with b00bs*. Shes wishes she and her game was as a amazing as uncharted

Despite the fact that the Tomb Raider video game series has been going downhill ever since the first 3 games were released, it is still a much bigger brand than Uncharted. Nathan Drake is a household name to gamers. Lara Croft is not only that but also a pop culture icon and sex symbol. She's one of the few video game characters that can rival Mario's fame. Nathan Drake is known for starring in very good games. Lara Croft eclipsed not just the games in which she starred but the entire video game medium. The original Tomb Raider is widely considered to be one of the most influential games of all time. No matter how you look at it, Lara Croft is a much more influential, important, popular and famed video game character than Nathan Drake. She's the queen of video games.

dont u think queen of videogames is a bit of an exaggeration, the only REAL reason shes still remembered is because shes a sex symbol. No one really cares that he was the first female protagonist in a game

It was actually the original Tomb Raider that impressed enough people to get Video games their own trade show, ie E3. So without her, there'd be no E3 or mainstream attention to video games in general.

Proof?

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 60 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
831 posts

Oct 8, 2012

khknight wrote:

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

khknight wrote:

Nah, it's really not an exaggeration. No other female video game character comes close. And people do care:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Croft#Cultural_impact

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 60 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

I can't believe you need proof for video games history. Either way, enjoy Icons. It was a fantastic show on G4.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 60 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 8, 2012
"Just when I thought they couldn't get any stupider" - Squidward Tentacles
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 60 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Is chrono really a PlayStation fan?

No.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 60 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I know I was a little late getting this up, but I still thought I should share it anyway.

To everyone who is upset over this thread: 

ya mad.jpg 

The Party Panda.png

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 60 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 8, 2012
**bleep** right hes a all star
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 60 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Oct 8, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

I know I was a little late getting this up, but I still thought I should share it anyway.

To everyone who is upset over this thread: 

ya mad.jpg 

The Party Panda.png

I didn't even know Uncharted had obsessive fanboys until this thread was made. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 60 (179 Views)