Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Is Jak really that underpowered? (Your opinion please)

Nov 27, 2012

i beat every single Jak that has fought me from this thread and i would say This guy right here is the best one... Sorry fellas lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 61 of 88 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 27, 2012

and your right about ranked matches it does show skill... Im ranked top 15 was 12th last time i checked but it does help you get better when you have to seriously worry about everyone around you with a time limit you guys are washed up playing in trainind stages 1v1 yes its fun but that ffa is where you can really test yours skill granted if you are playing with 3 other skilled player... If you guys want add me I always host high level ffas with some of the best players on this site

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 62 of 88 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Don't know if he's underpowered but who cares, is one of the not so many funny characters to play with. The most polished and well done. 

Message 63 of 88 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 27, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Don't know if he's underpowered but who cares, is one of the not so many funny characters to play with. The most polished and well done. 

That doesnt at all make it right to leave 1 put of the 20 characters unfinished  

Message 64 of 88 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 27, 2012
IMO he's not at all

Message 65 of 88 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Just had my first few ranked matches ax Jak and I've got to say, I got a ton of use out of his level 1 and 2 the same way as in stock matches they both work better than most people think.
Message 66 of 88 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Just had my first few ranked matches ax Jak and I've got to say, I got a ton of use out of his level 1 and 2 the same way as in stock matches they both work better than most people think.

Sighs.......thats because your belt is low -_- Your facing average players not skilled players. This is why I said about 50 games. You people are not going against those high level belt skilled players and spammers -_-

So your not done yet.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 67 of 88 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

i beat every single Jak that has fought me from this thread and i would say This guy right here is the best one... Sorry fellas lol

No your not the best actually. Cause you haven't fought me yet.

Only time will tell.
Message 68 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 27, 2012
You have no faith in Jak's level 1 and 2 at all do you?
Message 69 of 88 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You have no faith in Jak's level 1 and 2 at all do you?

No I do actually... for level 1 that is. Level 2 was fine first couple days of the game when I was getting double kills but thats because people sucked. I can barely get 2 kills with Level 2 ANYMORE on ranked games. I stick with Level 1 and 3 the most. This isnt just about those 2 specials.

This is about Jak being underpowered, having low AP gain a level 1 special that is hard to use and dealing with the fact that your time is limited and the skilled players you face that are good at pwning and countering Jak.

Like Ive said man you people have not went through what Ive went throuh. Theres some people who pwn the **** out of me when I was Jak. Raiden with counter move that blockes both melee and gun bulles... same goes with Dante, heihachi and another I think. When Jak puches a blocking opponent, he's frozen for about 2secs which is stupid. Jak has many many disadvantages in this game which is sad because he had none in his series. Hes suppose to be in there with Kratos especially with his background.

Only time will tell.
Message 70 of 88 (96 Views)