Dec 01 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2905 posts

Invisible Walls (Gamestrailers) Bashes All-Stars

24 replies 561 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

Starts at 28 minutes.

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/tsz3by/invisible-walls-episode-235--all-stars-aligned

Wow what a load of **bleep** hypocrites. The bald dude says he never mentions that All-Star isn't good by not comparing it to Smash Bros in his review yet basically everything they hated about the game in this episode was because it WASN'T Smash Bros.

There is absolutely consequences of being hit, your opponent gains meter which can result to your death.

And the roster isn't perfect but they basically have most of their iconic 1st party characters, Sony can't have all the blame for not getting the 3rd party characters because it's not entirely up to them.

And **bleep** was that complaint about Polygon Man? Who else could it have been? He was the perfect candidate because he was a neutral character who didn't represent and specific ip. He's made out of polygons for goodness sake, basically representing all video games. Who the **bleep** was Master Hand before Smash Bros? Nobody complained about having a Master Hand as a boss in Smash Bros.

**bleep** hypocrites. lmao

Message 1 of 25 (561 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Invisible Walls (Gamestrailers) Bashes All-Stars

Dec 1, 2012

30:05

"We'll also find it funny that you know Sony and a lot of the Sony fans, tried to act like it isn't a Smash Brothers Clone, which is ridiculous, it's very obviously their attempt to recreate that game."

Facepalm

I find it funny that he thinks the ONLY people who are playing this are owners of only Sony Consoles. I've been with Nintendo & Playstation Consoles for a long time & played the whole of franchise SSB. His statement sounds like he's also saying the ones who've played SSB.

It's obvious that it looks like SSB. But I played both SSBB & PS All-Stars and it didn't even feel like a clone. He also needs to know that players who played SSB are also playing this game & have also said it isn't like Smash Brothers. I think he's like the others who glances at the game & say it's an exact Smash Brothers Clone when the characters differ in movesets & the gameplay differs than SSB.

I'd rather not watch the rest of the video. And that was just two minutes in.

I'm guessing they should just stick to SSB instead of talking about a game that came out recently without possibly never playing the Beta nor playing a whole lot out of the game nor getting involved within the game itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 2 of 25 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Dec 1, 2012

What a hypocritical load of crap. Ofcourse it looks like smash bros, but if any of those 40 year old virgins played the game, it is nothing like it at all, Infact it's better. It is more fun, way more competitive than SSB. Did any of those people take time to get good at the game before bashing it to all hell. How do they have jobs right now. What a joke.

#Reapers
Message 3 of 25 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 1, 2012

"the new studio is a group of people who never made a game before"

THE TEAM IS A GROUP OF FIGHTING GAME DEVELOPER VETERANS YOU **bleep** IMBICILE 

I wish i could whip these guys

Message 4 of 25 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 1, 2012

khknight wrote:

That cracked me up!

Didn't Gametrailers get the privilege of revealing this game? What's with the sudden change of hate?

Message 5 of 25 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 1, 2012
The opinions of the 'host' just bounced right off me, and this is before I reached the PSABR segment.

The Walking Dead shouldn't be called a game ? An emotional story doesn't warrant praise ?

Dishonored is a game you dread going back to play ? All it's got going for it is it's freedom of tackling objectives ?

Journey shouldn't be game of the year simply because its short ? Quantity over quality ?

"I want my game to be really long when I'm paying 60 bucks."

Everything he said was both unprofessional, and idiotic, by the time I reached the PSABR segment, I was just waiting for him to ramble on about something stupid, and he sure delivered.

The reviewer of the game made a good point in that the game takes the SSB formula and tries to combine skilled fighting mechanics into it which got lost in translation in an actual match, and I agree that the game hasn't found its own identity yet - which is why I really want there to be a sequel for them to be able to take on the criticism and build a quality game that can stand on its two feet.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 25 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 1, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

khknight wrote:

That cracked me up!

Didn't Gametrailers get the privilege of revealing this game? What's with the sudden change of hate?

The worst part is thatit isnt funny, THESE IDIOTS REVIEWED THE GAME and helped ruined the metascore.

Moderen game critics deserve to be shot, every **bleep** one of them. Cause they they're not professional, they're uneducated, the fact theat they make a living off of this is just ridiculous.

Message 7 of 25 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 1, 2012
The reviewer was the middle guy by the way - while he did share in the hate, the points I picked out were fair.
Message 8 of 25 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Dec 1, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The reviewer was the middle guy by the way - while he did share in the hate, the points I picked out were fair.

He also complained about the inclusion of Polygon Man which is stupid imo.

Message 9 of 25 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 1, 2012
True, I'm not saying everything he said was right, I'm just saying not everything he said was wrong lol. The Polygonman remark was silly, considering no one cares if they recognise the boss or not - look at Master Hand, people enjoy an omnipotent boss character, and it makes sense in these brawlers. You can think of his inclusion as an easter egg/throwback to Playstations history.
Message 10 of 25 (398 Views)
0 Likes