Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Re: Interview with Omar, with info on how they will address balancing

Nov 25, 2012

halfhoff wrote:

nice topic, THIS person has some common sence, people need o stop complaining bout sackboy, they wonder why he gets meter so fast, yet they let him sit there and spam, if you dont want him to get that lvl 3 then get in his face, im a lvl 568 black belt sackboy,i know how it works. i will spam the cake while everyone is huddle up tripping over each others attacks. just go up to saxkboy and beatbthe **bleep** outa him.

Uh....**bleep** else can you do?  The guys cake/bubble gum can't be destroyed, he sets up a little bunker on one side of the map and gets level 3s like it's his job... most cases you don't even need more than just one level 3 because it's just over already.  

His electric mine has a huge radius, my cousin was attacking a sackboy and he was attacking sackboy and there was a mine on the other side of sackboy and somehow my cousin got hit by it.  

Sackboy is so goddamn dumb and I refuse to play any matches against him.  Just because YOU think sackboy should be able to spam (hell you probably use him) doesn't mean it's alright. 

Message 21 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: Interview with Omar, new info on balancing

Nov 25, 2012
the real prob is big daddy and sir dan
Photobucket
Message 22 of 22 (48 Views)
0 Likes