Reply
Oct 25 2012
By: NXavier787 Wastelander 561 posts
Offline

Interesting thought...

5 replies 139 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

How does Cole swim in sandover?

Ice?

If so, how does Evil Cole swim?

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 1 of 6 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Interesting thought...

Oct 25, 2012
mind=blown

Message 2 of 6 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Interesting thought...

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

This was actually explained here a LONG time ago.Smiley Tongue

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Interesting thought...

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

This was actually explained here a LONG time ago.Smiley Tongue


Unless you're joking, feel free to share. 

Message 4 of 6 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Interesting thought...

Oct 25, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

This was actually explained here a LONG time ago.Smiley Tongue


Unless you're joking, feel free to share. 


Well in this game nothing make sense. That's why Cole can swim here and Sackboy doesn't burn instantly when touching fire. Spike uses a satellite laser in dreamscape and shows earth.  Small details that can be overlooked in a crossover fighting game.
"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 6 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Interesting thought...

Oct 25, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

This was actually explained here a LONG time ago.Smiley Tongue


Unless you're joking, feel free to share. 


Well in this game nothing make sense. That's why Cole can swim here and Sackboy doesn't burn instantly when touching fire. Spike uses a satellite laser in dreamscape and shows earth.  Small details that can be overlooked in a crossover fighting game.

Okay, I was half hoping someone thought of a decent explanation that makes it make sense and I was intrigued. At least that's cleared up.

Message 6 of 6 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes