Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Some Interesting Info Regarding the King of All Cosmos

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

do you guys think david's email means anything or he was just being polite?

i think it means somethingSmiley Happy lol havent really seen a reply like that, and if they were considering him thats greatSmiley Tongue, personally if the roster i linked earlier, isnt the DLC roster and the final roster, than id love prince/king, kazuma, or etna to be dlc, itd be a dream come trueSmiley Happy

sweet that makes me excited

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 53 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
86 posts

Re: Some Interesting Info Regarding the King

Oct 3, 2012

hes my number four most wanted, 1 being sora, 2 being spyro, three crash, and five cloudSmiley Wink

Photobucket
Winning. Pure. Winning.
Message 22 of 53 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 3, 2012
The king of who?
Message 23 of 53 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 3, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

...who's the king of the cosmos?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-King-of-All-Cosmos-as-a-Poss...

this thread will explain everything

I looked at it and he looks pretty cool. Never seen or heard of him or his games though. Can someone from the UK let me know if they were released over here coz a quick google says they came out in Japan, South Korea and the US but not the UK. Shame too coz it looks pretty good.

Message 24 of 53 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Hell no Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 53 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-King-of-All-Cosmos-as-a-Poss...

I looked at it and he looks pretty cool. Never seen or heard of him or his games though. Can someone from the UK let me know if they were released over here coz a quick google says they came out in Japan, South Korea and the US but not the UK. Shame too coz it looks pretty good.

i didn't know that.  i'm in the states.  i really hope you can find one because they really are unlike anything else

Message 26 of 53 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 3, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

i didn't know that.  i'm in the states.  i really hope you can find one because they really are unlike anything else

I could be wrong about it but given his popularity i'd assume that if he was available over here then I'd probably have heard of him. Could just be ignorant though lol

Message 27 of 53 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I could be wrong about it but given his popularity i'd assume that if he was available over here then I'd probably have heard of him. Could just be ignorant though lol

it makes perfect sense that you haven't heard about him if his games weren't released there.  In the states, even the simpsons mentioned him and i know he's huge in Japan

Message 28 of 53 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Cool well I guess he deserves a spot in all stars then Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 53 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 3, 2012
King of the Cosmos for PSAS. He should be added.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team: Fat Princess, Heihachi, Toro, Sackboy, Sir Daniel Fortesque.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-King of All Cosmos, Chell, and Polygon Man for All-stars.
Message 30 of 53 (52 Views)
0 Likes