I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Injustice interview. Applies to Roster size for PSAS.

Sep 23, 2012
MK had a 28 character roster 4 dlc a 32 char roster in total
Message 21 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 24, 2012

OrderlyChaos87 wrote:
Wow way to be a **bleep** by saying I have zero knowledge when it comes to fighting games. Try not starting off your response with an insult. I've played every fighting game that has come out and I currently love Persona 4 Arena but that does not mean it is balanced. There are some characters that are overpowered in my eyes. And you went to the extreme with mvc2 with 56 and 13 with P4A. 24 would be fine but to say that the game wouldn't be balanced by making the roster 6 spots bigger is jumping to conclusions.

a 30 character roster is fine. But IMO I think anything above that is too much. 

No one is overpowered in P4A. Specifically Mitsuru. She might be better than the other characters but she isn't by all means OP. Summer Jam 6 proved it. 

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 22 of 29 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I would say 32 would be the most I would want as long as each one is balanced. And if they make new games the first to go would be the third party characters and add in more 1st party.

I think Elizabeth is OP. She generates SP really fast and Thanatos is out for such a long time and his attacks hit quick. And Kenjis command grab takes so much health. But I love that game, I think it's the best fighter out there right now in terms of balance and uniqueness.
Message 23 of 29 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I'd take a 20-man roster of balanced characters over a 50-man roster of very unbalanced characters any day.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 24 of 29 (75 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012
Anyone here play Sullgirls? That game had the best balancing I ever seen but only 8 characters. Too bad that game didn't get updated
Message 25 of 29 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Anyone here play Sullgirls? That game had the best balancing I ever seen but only 8 characters. Too bad that game didn't get dated.

My one friend said it was really good, but I never tried it out.  From what I'd seen it was definitely very well-balanced.

ecdf9e46
Message 26 of 29 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 24, 2012

OrderlyChaos87 wrote:
I would say 32 would be the most I would want as long as each one is balanced. And if they make new games the first to go would be the third party characters and add in more 1st party.

I think Elizabeth is OP. She generates SP really fast and Thanatos is out for such a long time and his attacks hit quick. And Kenjis command grab takes so much health. But I love that game, I think it's the best fighter out there right now in terms of balance and uniqueness.

When facing against Liz you got to be paitent or you die quickly and don't go to far away from here she specializes in long range attacks. Her persona is her only asset. Other than that she has the lowest health and she is kinda slow movement wise so use that to your advanteg.

Kanji is the oposite you dont want to stay to close him. Also duck when he does that air dive move.

Kinda going off topic but w/e. As long as they balanced the game then im fine  

http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Message 27 of 29 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Balancing is the biggest issue but I would also like a roster I won't get tired of in a month. I'm hoping for around 25. From why I've seen in the beta it seems well balanced, every character has a chance of winning
Message 28 of 29 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Balancing is the biggest issue but I would also like a roster I won't get tired of in a month. I'm hoping for around 25. From why I've seen in the beta it seems well balanced, every character has a chance of winning

I'm pretty sure I could play the 5-man beta for a month and I wouldn't get tired of it.  I see new strategies literally every match I play, so I'm constantly changing what I have to do.  With 25ish, I'm sure I wouldn't get bored that easily.

ecdf9e46
Message 29 of 29 (44 Views)
0 Likes