Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2013
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1307 posts

Info on Patch...

26 replies 676 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

Hello again, is themost hated skilled player in the game. Today i want to know which characters are getting nerfed? Heard it was Kratos but i really don't understand why Sly is in this case, since the beggining i have always said Sly OP but nobody listens but that's ok since pressing circle all the time isn't an issue. Anyways, back to the question. Which characters are getting nerfed and do you know anything specific that they are going change? -Thanks

Was dissapointed with the DLC since kat is pretty balance but emmet is slow as hell and if he doesn't use his guns he has no chance of winning, so i hope they fix him because i would love to use  the only black guy on playstation history on all stars lol. I know people would complain about this but i want Ezio, Snake, Cloud for the next DLC. I just like the characters and basically are  M rated characters which are the ones i use (S.TOOTH,KRATOS,NATHAN,RAIDEN) Thanks

Oh and stop spamming and being noobs in the game, specially in stock 2v2.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 27 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Re: Info on Patch...

Feb 25, 2013

There is absolutely no definite info on the patch. The only information we have is that they considered at one point, nerfing Kratos Drake, Raiden and I believe Sly. Dunno about Fat Princess, but by this point I'm sure they are aware of her many kill confirms.

Message 2 of 27 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 25, 2013
**bleep** patch
Message 3 of 27 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Hello most hated skilled player, I'm a traffic cone.
Hopefully Kratos will get slowed down a bit, and they'll fix some of the glitchy stuff with Kat..
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 4 of 27 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I think the devs need to play the double they are doing so they can judge something that is op and not just basing off stats, because you can't tell how exactly did the kill was sucessfull. Ratchet lvl 1 needs to be nerfed, just when you touch him, you shouldn't die. Kratos for me has bit of long range but his speed is no excuse. Try beating ST shotgun lol. There just things that should be buff and not be nerfed. At least i see that way.
Message 5 of 27 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 25, 2013
What patch
Message 6 of 27 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Sly needs to be nerfed in some 2-3 moves b4 they slow down kratos lol. Again, Kratos is fairly balance, they just nerfed him and people still complain. Kratos is the GOD OF WAR, he needs to be the best character (jk)
Message 7 of 27 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 25, 2013

nerfing sly will ruin him.  just because he plays different doesnt mean he is op.

Message 8 of 27 (623 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 25, 2013

hdog321 wrote:
What patch

I believe they said they were going to release details about the patch in march.

Message 9 of 27 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Noobish-Hero wrote:

nerfing sly will ruin him.  just because he plays different doesnt mean he is op.

Ok, they just need to fix the glitch where his lvl 1 pig still runs and tackles when you hit sly and his circle button shouldn't steal AP. That's it, if they can't see clearly that those 2 things and ratchet lvl 1 when you touch you die then SuperBot is a complete failure. Sorry but that's the true. My cousins (4) all agree on those things. We even have a rule never to use Sly for being just too OP. Also we don't let Heichachi lvl 2 or Nariko lvl 3 in parapa and rival arena because they are just to unbalance in those parts, lvl 2 from heihachi gets you like 5-6 kills and Nariko 8-9 being the best lvl 3 to be use in that case and it could even win a 10 kill limit match with just that.

Message 10 of 27 (589 Views)
0 Likes