Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: Info on Patch...

Feb 25, 2013
EMMETTS GREAT! U MAD BRO?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 21 of 27 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Is this a troll thread?

Message 22 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Emmett is fine the way he is, its Kat that needs a heavy nerf
 photo ak0mq_zpsbdfaa4d4.gif
Message 23 of 27 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

Cutscene_Dante wrote:

The Murray...

Is not a pig. >:C

Also, don't try to dodge a RYNO V by getting in their face?

Sorry for my repugnance here, i don't give a cr*p about ratchet and clank series. Sorry.

I like this guy he's good at the old trollololol

Message 24 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 26, 2013
@Cutscene_Dante: I totally agree with you on Sly's electric roll. The reason it's so safe is because he ricochets WAAAY too far back, making it impossible for some to punish. Easy solution: Anyone recall what happens in Mortal Kombat with Kano's classic cannon ball move when it's blocked? Exactly; stopped in his tracks, free hit! That would help so much with abusing that move...
Message 25 of 27 (109 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Honestly, I'd be more than shocked if FP was considered to be nerfed due to her KCs. Her level 1 is pretty darn hard to land without one or the assist of another. Her Level 2 IS good-ish, but the startup time, recovery between dashes make it not as good as people think (also certain maps just make it plain useless). Her Level 3 is not worth saving up for at all, probably the worst in the game.

And for the people that cry nerf on FP's minions: take/nerf that away and ranged characters will have a FIELD day with her.

I think I've come to terms that with her she becomes a little too reliant on those KCs. She really can't combo in the air like majority of the cast, doing only one hit or a twirl at most. She's weak to corners/edges (super-wise, I've been right on top of someone, only to fail a Level 1 because she instantly goes into her missing cake animation), platforms can ruin combos/set-ups, and hard to carefully meter your AP building once you're on a roll to prevent yourself from getting the Level 3 (and sometimes the Level 2).

Also players that know FP know that if you're in the air, there's really not that much she can do to you... but if you're on the ground... good luck, and blocking is your best friend (especially if you see the air sword coming, if you block it, the sword sound still goes through, and a reactionary FP can and probably will and react with the Level 1 and you'll be able to dodge it).

Just fix the Buzz! glitch if anything, other than that she's pretty balanced (in my eyes, I'm pretty sure there's some... or a lot others that don't agree to my opinion on this).

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 26 of 27 (100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Wow, I'm not at all familiar at with playing as Fat Princess, (and honestly I don't face too many of them as I'm a Purple Belt at best, thus avoiding the rare superstar-level player) but I feel like I just took a master course after such detailed stuff! Kudos for the insight!
Message 27 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes