Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: Increase Character Roster?

Oct 28, 2012

Dman9575 wrote:

Well good sir. The topic you brought up is most interesting. As of matter, there is a short video on Youtube that has some reasonable evidence that Character's like Snake, Kat, and Cloud  are in this game. Here is the link to this video, just in case your interested. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=p_jI_U9ZEfQ. Also, in case the link isn't working, let me give you the name of the Youtube video and the user. Video- All Stars Battle Royale - Kat leaked + Full Roster (?) - 8th September. Users Name-GOWBuuzer. I do hope this will give a small glimpse of hope if it's possible. And If anything, I do hope this information is  indeed accurate and that the additional character featured in this video do indeed make into All Stars this November. Anyway, I do hope you do have a wonderful weekend and God bless you. Thanks, come back ad see me.

There are going to be 20 characters in the release of the game. Every character not in the 20 on the homepage will not be in this game until DLC rolls around which I'm sure Superbot already has plenty of ideas for. I'm sure we'll all get the characters we want that aren't on the disc in DLC or a possible sequel. The 20 so far are all AWESOME and we should appreciate Superbot for all the hard work they've done and all the hate they stood against due to other companies greed but 20 is all we are going to get.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 11 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 29, 2012

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-3/dp/B007XYBUBE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=135...

if you scroll down to "key game features" it says

"Over 20 first and third party PlayStation characters, each with their own unique set of attacks and moves"

OVER 20

Message 12 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Small roster = small **bleep**
Message 13 of 13 (41 Views)
0 Likes