Highlighted
Oct 27 2012
By: JIsaacB First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Increase Character Roster?

[ Edited ]
12 replies 781 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

Someone PLEASE tell me that the twenty characters they have posted on this site or not going to be the only characters in the full game? It is not that I don't like the current roster, it is just that there are more characters that deserve to be in this game. (Ex. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.) I feel they could easily add another 8 or more relivent characters to the game. 

Message 1 of 13 (781 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Increase Character Roster?

Oct 27, 2012
They are the only 20 and they are awesome

Message 2 of 13 (768 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

20 is the launch roster. That's what is on disc.

But! They are 20 radical characters, and there are many more unlockables (NOT characters) and there are over 14 stages.

And they have said that if there are good sales, and lots of requests, then they will consider doing post-launch DLC.

So after launch they could add more for free, or paid. It's hard to say at this point though.

Message 3 of 13 (758 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 27, 2012

They are the only 20 until DLC rolls around.

Message 4 of 13 (758 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

I will admit, I do enjoy most of the characters. (With the exception of Evil Cole, that seems cheap and far fetched.) I just feel there should be more. There are a lot of classic Playstation characters.

Also, thanks guys for the DLC info, as long as they do that I will be more than satisfied with this game. 

Message 5 of 13 (749 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 27, 2012

JIsaacB wrote:

Someone PLEASE tell me that the twenty characters they have posted on this site or not going to be the only characters in the full game? It is not that I don't like the current roster, it is just that there are more characters that deserve to be in this game. (Ex. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.) I feel they could easily add another 8 or more relivent characters to the game. 

Cole me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 6 of 13 (728 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I wish

Message 7 of 13 (727 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Oct 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 13 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

JIsaacB wrote:

Cole me

these cole me memes are the next big thing, just wait and see people

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 9 of 13 (635 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Well good sir. The topic you brought up is most interesting. As of matter, there is a short video on Youtube that has some reasonable evidence that Character's like Snake, Kat, and Cloud  are in this game. Here is the link to this video, just in case your interested. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=p_jI_U9ZEfQ. Also, in case the link isn't working, let me give you the name of the Youtube video and the user. Video- All Stars Battle Royale - Kat leaked + Full Roster (?) - 8th September. Users Name-GOWBuuzer. I do hope this will give a small glimpse of hope if it's possible. And If anything, I do hope this information is  indeed accurate and that the additional character featured in this video do indeed make into All Stars this November. Anyway, I do hope you do have a wonderful weekend and God bless you. Thanks, come back ad see me.

Message 10 of 13 (626 Views)
0 Likes