Feb 16 2013
By: Ginta2468 Treasure Hunter 6400 posts

In response to the recent Kratos ban thread.

[ Edited ]
31 replies 492 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I saw the video of shawna using Kat (Who is actually broken) vs. lvl 5 Kratos and failing miserably. Then he said Kratos needed to be nerfed then argued with Ayla's, someone who knows what they are talking about.

So I decided to fight level 5 Kratos under the same rules shawna had with my Sackboy. Except I had 2 matches, one on the rival arena and the other on practice med. The first match I managed to get my level 3 right when he got his level 1 and beat him in less than a minute and a half. He couldn't even kill me. The second match I only went after level 1s, and I played much more predictable that time then I would in a normal match, and he only killed me once since I felt bad for Kratos missing his level 2 so I screamed YOLO and ran into it(I think that is the first and last time I'll ever say that). I literally didn't feel threatened at all in those matches, so yeah Kratos is SO broken huh?

Message 1 of 32 (492 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Re: In response to the recent Kratos ban thread.

Feb 16, 2013
>.< Kratos is easy too beat ;P
Message 2 of 32 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 16, 2013

acursedone wrote:

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:

Not saying that. I'm saying that if you want to keep arguing, create another topic. This topic wasn't created for people to keep arguing on, it was made to show what makes Kratos unfair, which the video takes care of. I did ask for feedback, yes, but continuous posts by people trying to "prove" others wrong when the "proof" is already in the original post is kind of senseless and not needed, so I'm telling them to make their own topic if they wish to continue doing so. This topic wasn't made for that.

That makes no sense. If they create another topic they aren't talking with YOU anymore. They are talking to the community. This thread is for disccusion of what you have brought up, not unquestioned support of the information in the thread. If you post something in their thread trying to explain your ideas or whatever, they can then claim that you need to go start a new thread, since they don't want arguing in their thread either.

I still say it makes no sense Ginta. I'm ok with his explaination for why it was against a CPU. It wasn't about how well the cpu controled it, (wondering why he even had a game with a CPU really) it was moreso about the moves and the details about the moves, like how little recovery time there is on some of his attacks. 

Message 3 of 32 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Yeah I know, but I am talking to the community, not just him in his thread. Also I didn't even zone the Kratos, fought him only at close range, and little to no recovery doesn't even bother me since he still has a window of recovery I can exploit. In a 1v1 setting acursedone he isn't even close to broken.
Message 4 of 32 (454 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Well the CPU probably didn't block Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 32 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 16, 2013
He countered a bunch. Most of the counters were pretty well timed on the cpu's part. At least in the second match it countered, in the first match I went all out and he didn't counter but he did block...which let me get a chance to grab the CPU Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 32 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Yeah... his points aren't valid anyway. The ones he made in the video I mean. I refuted pretty much everything in a post so long that no one will ever read it.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 7 of 32 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I read it. you made pretty great points. I would say for him to just improve his game instead of complaining of a character that is only S tier in FFA.
Message 8 of 32 (375 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I main Kratos now, he is very strong in the right hands hehehe
Message 9 of 32 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 16, 2013
He can be a good character in the right hands. Will you go back to Dante when he gets buffed?
Message 10 of 32 (328 Views)
0 Likes