Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Re: Important Words Directly From Omar At Presentation

Oct 6, 2012

tech-boy-88 wrote:

NO LINKS = FAKE

There's a link in another thread to a recording someone made of the stream and then posted on Youtube. The quotes are accurate.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Dante
Message 21 of 30 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I'm cool with it, though it still baffles me about Crash, I mean, it's not like Activision has their own console, if they make a Crash game, it has to be on one of platforms available such as PS3 anyway, so having Crash in all stars would mean they'd simply be making money while someone else does the work.  Whatever, kind of a bummer, but hey, the rosters still cool I think, and they did say they'l continue to try to add more, so there's a chance we'll end up with guys like Wanderer or Kat anyway.

Message 22 of 30 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

I'm cool with it, though it still baffles me about Crash, I mean, it's not like Activision has their own console, if they make a Crash game, it has to be on one of platforms available such as PS3 anyway, so having Crash in all stars would mean they'd simply be making money while someone else does the work.  Whatever, kind of a bummer, but hey, the rosters still cool I think, and they did say they'l continue to try to add more, so there's a chance we'll end up with guys like Wanderer or Kat anyway.

Hello, I'm Activision. I'm known for diverting all resources to Call of Duty at the expense of other franchises, running Guitar Hero into the ground through unnecessary add-on games every 3 months, and creating the most expensive collectible toy advert ever made (Skylanders).

The fans want Crash Bandicoot in that PlayStation Smash Bros game? How precious. Don't they realise we won't make absurd profits from doing that?

*turns back to the window in his oversized chair and smokes a cigar, chuckling to self*

Message 23 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Hello, I'm Activision. I'm known for diverting all resources to Call of Duty at the expense of other franchises, running Guitar Hero into the ground through unnecessary add-on games every 3 months, and creating the most expensive collectible toy advert ever made (Skylanders).

The fans want Crash Bandicoot in that PlayStation Smash Bros game? How precious. Don't they realise we won't make absurd profits from doing that?

*turns back to the window in his oversized chair and smokes a cigar, chuckling to self*

**bleep** you activision!

**bleep** you!

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 30 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Wow. That really sucks about Crash. Friggin Activision....seriously? I bet they pushed ridiculous terms on Sony, probably said something outlandish like "You want Crash, we want 25% of total sales" or something.
Message 25 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Oh and for people who want the "Full" Interview -> http://www.gamespot.com/shows/ebexpo/?tag=Topslot%3bEbExpo2012%3bEbExpo2012%3bWatchTheLiveShow (Go to 3:02:00) cuz the one on youtube he cuts off for a few minutes and its better quality

Message 26 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Oct 6, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

**bleep** you activision!

**bleep** you!

YES! CRY MORE! I LIVE FOR YOUR DELICIOUS TEARS!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Message 27 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Well if this is the case, I can say that I am dissapointed, but not crushed. Superbot should have handled the reveals better. Leak or not, they should not hav revealed everyone in August. By doing that they really killed the hype they needed later in this games marketing cycle.

I am dissapointed in the roster, but thats just cause I wanted some more. I said all along that 24 characters was my perfect number, and it is just short of that. I would really love to see what Activision's proposal was, and the list of reasons why there is no Square Enix rep in this game. Just for curiousities sake.

Message 28 of 30 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 6, 2012
They should of spread them out more if there weren't going to be anymore reveals.
personally, i would of revealed something everyday up till launch.
I mean items, stages, anything.
It would be more interesting..
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 29 of 30 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Nah, I ain't getting this game. Clearly it's dogged by corporate agendas, and I'm not blaming Superbot, I'm blaming the greedy, self-centred companies who've wilfully missed the point of the game. The game is a billboard.

Message 30 of 30 (64 Views)
0 Likes