Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Im sorry what was that about kratos being op?

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

They're nerfing Kratos? If it's to add less auto aim to his chain grab that'd be nice, but why?  The character is fine as he is. 

Sweet Tooth needs buffing, Sly needs the electricity roll and his level three to be nerfed.  That'd balance the game out.

Message 21 of 36 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
i like kratos' chain grab when people use it on other people i use my lvl 1 on them and get a double kill Smiley Happy easy
also its really easy to dodge
just cause you suck doesnt mean all the characters need to be nerfed so you can beat them
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 22 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Sly's electric roll is very easy to punish with proper timing on your evade... why nerf one of the tools that defines his character? It's easy enough to deal with... just learn. Sweet Tooth has a lot of problems yes but he has a extremely good 50/50 game when he's managed to knock you down. Excellent in 1v1 but ya he does have his problems
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 23 of 36 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 26, 2012

He gains to much AP. Thats what their fixing.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 24 of 36 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Yes it seems like that because he can juggle 3 people in FFA. But if you nerf his AP gain what happens to him in 1v1 situations where he has a much harder time landing a hit? PaRappa gains a full bar+ with one combo in 1v1

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 25 of 36 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 26, 2012

He can still get a signifigant amount of AP even if hes in 1 on 1 and gets nerfed. He great long combos.

#PSASBR2
Message 26 of 36 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

There is a cap on combos AP gain. Guess they're gonna have to nerf PaRappa to then cuz he reaches the limit right? Even though it's all he's got going for him right?

Message 27 of 36 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Just about everyone agrees that parappa is the most balanced character in the beta right now. Hes easy enough to pick up and play although to master him, you gotta learn his combos and take the time to use. Unlike Kratos who was just to cheap that any noob could use.

#PSASBR2
Message 28 of 36 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 26, 2012

You guys are so lame. I went into PASBR thinking 'Oh no. Kratos and Radec will be killing me over and over and I will be overwhelmed and losing by wide margins'. Then I realized that I was beating them with Fat Princess. Many times I have beaten them sometimes with no deaths at all. I have beaten multiple Kratos and multiple Radecs. Even when they win I still come at least second. So all the excuses you guys are making are to cover up you lameness. You can't find ways to evade or avoid them so you blame it on the characters. People kept yelling 'Radec can just sit in a corner and keep shooting and never move and his  sniper rifle is UNSTOPPABLE'. Then I just hopped over it and kicked his butt with Fat Princess, Sly and Parappa.So why is that? not because I was only fighting noobs. No. It's because the people who are making a ruckus are lame.  You cry unfair while others are beating them and coming out victorious. Then you say 'Just because you beat him doesn't mean he is not OP' Then if he is so OP then why am I beating him and many times by a wide margin or tied? If they were so unstoppable then NO ONE should be able to beat them. You should just jump in, grab Radec and Kratos and victory is assured. But while the whinners complain the gamers are finding ways through their attacks and  AP gains and coming out victorious.People are playing cheap with them and still getting their @$$es handed to them. So despite the fact his AP gain needs to be slightly adjusted, Kratos isn't OP. Your just lame. I know you will hit me back hard for syaing it but face it. It's the truth. And when more characters are introduced they will most likely take Radec and Kratos to the cleaners. So keep thinking they have great advantages over everyone while you are getting pounded into the ground.

Message 29 of 36 (74 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

You guys are so lame. I went into PASBR thinking 'Oh no. Kratos and Radec will be killing me over and over and I will be overwhelmed and losing by wide margins'. Then I realized that I was beating them with Fat Princess. Many times I have beaten them sometimes with no deaths at all. I have beaten multiple Kratos and multiple Radecs. Even when they win I still come at least second. So all the excuses you guys are making are to cover up you lameness. You can't find ways to evade or avoid them so you blame it on the characters. People kept yelling 'Radec can just sit in a corner and keep shooting and never move and his  sniper rifle is UNSTOPPABLE'. Then I just hopped over it and kicked his butt with Fat Princess, Sly and Parappa.So why is that? not because I was only fighting noobs. No. It's because the people who are making a ruckus are lame.  You cry unfair while others are beating them and coming out victorious. Then you say 'Just because you beat him doesn't mean he is not OP' Then if he is so OP then why am I beating him and many times by a wide margin or tied? If they were so unstoppable then NO ONE should be able to beat them. You should just jump in, grab Radec and Kratos and victory is assured. But while the whinners complain the gamers are finding ways through their attacks and  AP gains and coming out victorious.People are playing cheap with them and still getting their @$$es handed to them. So despite the fact his AP gain needs to be slightly adjusted, Kratos isn't OP. Your just lame. I know you will hit me back hard for syaing it but face it. It's the truth. And when more characters are introduced they will most likely take Radec and Kratos to the cleaners. So keep thinking they have great advantages over everyone while you are getting pounded into the ground.

you sir just won my respect

now watch out for bardonic and tamers they love nerfs of course unless its with a character they play as

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 30 of 36 (70 Views)
0 Likes