Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012
i would get it either way, it just would be better with more characters. but there are more characters. There is absolutely no way superbot would release the game with 20 characters, and not have sora,cloud,snake,spyro,crash or any of those characters. Plus seth killian hinted at a ps1 character in the giant bomb interview.
Message 21 of 25 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
i would get it either way, it just would be better with more characters. but there are more characters. There is absolutely no way superbot would release the game with 20 characters, and not have sora,cloud,snake,spyro,crash or any of those characters. Plus seth killian hinted at a ps1 character in the giant bomb interview.

Im kinda in the same boat, but either way this is a fun game that I cant wait to get my hands on Smiley Happy

ouyofo.jpg

Message 22 of 25 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

Xarf wrote:

krusher10 wrote:
i would get it either way, it just would be better with more characters. but there are more characters. There is absolutely no way superbot would release the game with 20 characters, and not have sora,cloud,snake,spyro,crash or any of those characters. Plus seth killian hinted at a ps1 character in the giant bomb interview.

Im kinda in the same boat, but either way this is a fun game that I cant wait to get my hands on Smiley Happy


yeah the beta was amazingSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 25 (33 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

I have been thinking really hard since yesterday and I will still buy the game if superbot says there are more characters such as unlockales or just from start. Other than that I may just buy it at lower price. Right now I don't have much money I can spend on games and there other games that catch my interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 25 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

joblade wrote:

I have been thinking really hard since yesterday and I will still buy the game if superbot says there are more characters such as unlockales or just from start. Other than that I may just buy it at lower price. Right now I don't have much money I can spend on games and there other games that catch my interest.


I can respect that. what other games were you thinking of getting?

ouyofo.jpg

Message 25 of 25 (23 Views)
Reply
0 Likes