Reply
Sep 29 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts
Offline

Im really curious

24 replies 225 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Who is still buying this game? I am, 20 characters is fine, there will be challenges, stories for everybody, tons of game modes, plus they have said there are unlockable characters they are keeping secret for the game, they could be anybody, and tons of maps we havent seen, its worth the $60, plus you get the vita version free.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 25 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
423 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012
totally me dude. both PSASBR and hitman on the same day they come out Smiley Very Happy lol which is the same day XD
Message 2 of 25 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
169 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

I'm not picking up for full price if this is the final lineup. If they announce that there are even unlockable characters I'll reconsider but if this is the end all be all I don't think it's worth 60$. That's my opinion, feel free to hate it or not.

Message 3 of 25 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

Zeo dont say things ur gonna regret people are gonna want proof..... But ya im still getting it no matter what Smiley Tongue


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 4 of 25 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

Why does every one beat me to this. I was just about to make this thread.

 

I might not get it right away. I like the game but after Dishonnored, LBP Karting, and Black Ops 2 i dont know if i will fork over money for this game too. I dont have school on the 20th though so i still might get it.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 5 of 25 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
251 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012
I'm obligated to. All my friends are too cheap and only play multiplayer games at my house.
Message 6 of 25 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Zeo dont say things ur gonna regret people are gonna want proof..... But ya im still getting it no matter what Smiley Tongue


well xD its been said, i assume theres more charactersSmiley Happy sorry guys, theres a chance theres more characters o.0 i thought i put that there may be anyways xD idk

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 25 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Why does every one beat me to this. I was just about to make this thread.

 

I might not get it right away. I like the game but after Dishonnored, LBP Karting, and Black Ops 2 i dont know if i will fork over money for this game too. I dont have school on the 20th though so i still might get it.


you shouldSmiley Happy so we can get a sequel with the characters people want or DLC Smiley Tongue, they need money to be able to do that, developers need to see it be successful Smiley Happy, and the reason i beat you to this is because we are the same person >.> im your other account. You have split personalities.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 25 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Why does every one beat me to this. I was just about to make this thread.

 

I might not get it right away. I like the game but after Dishonnored, LBP Karting, and Black Ops 2 i dont know if i will fork over money for this game too. I dont have school on the 20th though so i still might get it.


you shouldSmiley Happy so we can get a sequel with the characters people want or DLC Smiley Tongue, they need money to be able to do that, developers need to see it be successful Smiley Happy, and the reason i beat you to this is because we are the same person >.> im your other account. You have split personalities.

 


Im still getting it i  just might not get it right away kuz i might not have the money. **bleep** i have my tourny too well i guess i will get it that night

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 9 of 25 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Im really curious

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Why does every one beat me to this. I was just about to make this thread.

 

I might not get it right away. I like the game but after Dishonnored, LBP Karting, and Black Ops 2 i dont know if i will fork over money for this game too. I dont have school on the 20th though so i still might get it.


you shouldSmiley Happy so we can get a sequel with the characters people want or DLC Smiley Tongue, they need money to be able to do that, developers need to see it be successful Smiley Happy, and the reason i beat you to this is because we are the same person >.> im your other account. You have split personalities.

 


Im still getting it i  just might not get it right away kuz i might not have the money. **bleep** i have my tourny too well i guess i will get it that night


hahha yeah i understand D: its one of the few games im able to get (because im buying the white vita) i had to sacrafice a few games for it

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 10 of 25 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes