Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012
i truely hope im included in this beta!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 11 of 43 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012
I'm in the us and I got the beta....
On my eu account!
Woah


Message 12 of 43 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I'm in the us and I got the beta....
On my eu account!
Woah

Well, yeah, but he implied he got it under his USA account Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 43 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I'm in the us and I got the beta....
On my eu account!
Woah

Well, yeah, but he implied he got it under his USA account Smiley Tongue


yeah I didn't get it for my us account but it worked on a EU account

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 43 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
340 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

I also live in the US and got in the beta. I didn't even sign up. The OP is not trolling. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 15 of 43 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/22/2012
Offline
862 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012
Troll
Message 16 of 43 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

xTurmoilZz wrote:

I also live in the US and got in the beta. I didn't even sign up. The OP is not trolling. 


That's not possible. Troll.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 17 of 43 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 43 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
340 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

xTurmoilZz wrote:

I also live in the US and got in the beta. I didn't even sign up. The OP is not trolling. 


That's not possible. Troll.


If I could prove it I would. I can't really blame you all for not believing us though. Hopefully more people will get in and let you guys know

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 19 of 43 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Im from the US and I got in the beta!

Sep 19, 2012

xTurmoilZz wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

xTurmoilZz wrote:

I also live in the US and got in the beta. I didn't even sign up. The OP is not trolling. 


That's not possible. Troll.


If I could prove it I would. I can't really blame you all for not believing us though. Hopefully more people will get in and let you guys know


Take a screenshot of the email Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 43 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes