Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: Ignore Noc. Please.

Oct 1, 2012

Well take a look at smash it has only a handful of girls and no one seems to notice, yet people are rampaging at this game for so few, if there were better games with heroines, we would not complain, do not blame PSASBR, for a lack of top heroine quality in the industry

Photobucket
Message 11 of 50 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Yeah, I hate that Noc kid. He/she is stupid.
Message 12 of 50 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I don't agree with this kind of thread. Does Noc get on my nerves a bit? Sometimes, possibly. Do I get on his? I'd assume sometimes. However, I can at least respect his right to an opinion, even if he's sometimes a bit over-enthusiastic and militant about it.

TL;DR He doesn't shut up about Lighting, but he's still cool by me.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 50 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

Well take a look at smash it has only a handful of girls and no one seems to notice, yet people are rampaging at this game for so few, if there were better games with heroines, we would not complain, do not blame PSASBR, for a lack of top heroine quality in the industry

There's plenty of good games with heroines..They just happen to be from the genre of gaming PSABR has 100% ignored. So I can blame PSABR for it's lack of female support. This isn't Nintendo or Smash Brothers, I don't care what they do, I care what Superbot does. They've disappointed me on two fronts. The female market, and the jrpg market.

I simply do not like seeing someone tell another individual to stop bringing up an obvious fact. Because that bothers me, and if we are going to get into who bothers who then things will get ugly.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 14 of 50 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Noc does not bother me. Cloud is better than Lightning... Hell be here soon... I can smell him............ here he comes

Photobucket
Message 15 of 50 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Oct 1, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I don't agree with this kind of thread. Does Noc get on my nerves a bit? Sometimes, possibly. Do I get on his? I'd assume sometimes. However, I can at least respect his right to an opinion, even if he's sometimes a bit over-enthusiastic and militant about it.

TL;DR He doesn't shut up about Lighting, but he's still cool by me.

Agreed, a thread should never be made to point out an individual. Said person who creates the thread automatically goes lower on my list of respectable people. Sure, Noc can be annoying, but who's to say Noc doesn't get annoyed by others? And to be honest, at this point I think the entire Lighting/Cloud debate is more for fun, yet some still take it seriously.

*High five* always nice to come across Mr. Divine, smack that common sense across some faces.

Note: Now if said person is 100% a troll, then calling them out is fine (I guess) since I myself have done it, I think? Hm, might have to check that out.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 16 of 50 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Lol, internet-five, Chaos!

No, but Cloud/Lightning threads only **bleep** me off when they're not consolidated into one thread. For example, on gameFAQs, I saw a whole page of only Cloud v. Lightning. That was the same day I left gameFAQs and never went back.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 50 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I dont really agree with this type of thread..If you have a problem with someone either keep it private to yourself or PM said person and try and solve you're problems..

making a thread dedicated to "Bashing" a person even if it's only alittle bit it's not a very mature thing to do..just my opinion.

Noc happens to get on some people's nerves but take it with a grain of salt..

atleast he's not making "Rumored" 20 characters threads or making useless "Im Canceling My Pre-order threads"
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 18 of 50 (155 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 1, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Lol, internet-five, Chaos!

No, but Cloud/Lightning threads only **bleep** me off when they're not consolidated into one thread. For example, on gameFAQs, I saw a whole page of only Cloud v. Lightning. That was the same day I left gameFAQs and never went back.

smosh_internet_justice__by_smoshyart-d4tsy4b.jpg

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 19 of 50 (137 Views)
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I've never seen Noc as a troll but apparently everyone thinks so idk what to believe
Message 20 of 50 (127 Views)
0 Likes