Survivor
2494 posts

Re: If you were SuperBot and you had to use hint pictures to hint the next reveal, how would you do

Jul 23, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

My Answers: 

ONE:
gex_001.jpg

GEX

TWO:
9.jpg

The (Ninth) Doctor 

THREE
trigun_nick0004.jpg 

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

FOUR:
Vash the Stampede.jpg

Vash The Stampede

Okay, now I know I never had a chance of getting any of those answers right, except 1.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 71 of 203 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: If you were SuperBot and you had to use hint pictures to hint the next reveal, how would you do

Jul 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

heres mine 

have fun geusing Smiley Happy 

Since no one has geussed any of these right I'll give a small hint, two of them are third parties not saying which ones though Smiley Happy 

1 Frogger

2 Skyrim

3 Snake

4 Help plz

Message 72 of 203 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jul 23, 2012

CountMario wrote:

TravisBlake wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Here's mine. Make sure you explain your reasoning behind answers.

Hint 1:

Toolbox

Hint 2:

Keyhole

Hint 3:

Twister

Hint 4:

Scales

Hint 5:

No Limbs

You're last one that no one has answered is Rayman. No limbs.

THANK YOU, I thought no one was going to get it.

Lol. You're welcome. I thought it was pretty straight forward. :-)

Photobucket
Message 73 of 203 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Don't say the name, let's play a game. 

Rules:

1. If you were SuperBot and you can show the charachters you want (max 4) at Gamescom, who are they? (you cant say the name)

2. You have to hint the charachters in pictures, similar to Paul Gale's pictures getting us hyped up 16 hours before the reveals.

3. You have to answer the person's above you 's pictures, and the person below you answers yours.

4. If you know the person above answered the one above him wrong, you can try answering his right, but have to answer his hints too.

Play by the rules guys, I think this will be fun.

Charachter 1 hint:

Charachter 2:

Charachter 3

Charachter 4:

Have fun solving mine, number 4 is really hard.

Number 1: Scorpion

Number 2: IDK

Number 3: Crash Bandicoot

Number 4: Stargate

Message 74 of 203 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jul 23, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

My Answers: 

ONE:
gex_001.jpg

GEX

TWO:
9.jpg

The (Ninth) Doctor 

THREE
trigun_nick0004.jpg 

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

FOUR:
Vash the Stampede.jpg

Vash The Stampede

Okay, now I know I never had a chance of getting any of those answers right, except 1.

Darn it! Oh well...at least I got one and two. I haven't watched a whole lot of Trigun...so I wouldn't have gotten those last two. I know who they are...but not well enough to follow references for them.

Photobucket
Message 75 of 203 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 23, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

heres mine 

Since no one has geussed any of these right I'll give a small hint, two of them are third parties not saying which ones though Smiley Happy 

1 Frogger

2 Skyrim

3 Snake

4 Help plz

0 for 4 your right about the second one being from skyrim but it may or may bot be a skyrim character Smiley Happy 3. pay close attention to where that gernade is from 4. someone else said Ezio becuase he was from the same time period, good geus but he mentioned one crucial part. 1. I really can't help you without giving it away Smiley Happy 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 76 of 203 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

My Answers: 

ONE:
gex_001.jpg

GEX

TWO:
9.jpg

The (Ninth) Doctor 

THREE
trigun_nick0004.jpg 

Nicholas D. Wolfwood

FOUR:
Vash the Stampede.jpg

Vash The Stampede

Darn it! Oh well...at least I got one and two. I haven't watched a whole lot of Trigun...so I wouldn't have gotten those last two. I know who they are...but not well enough to follow references for them.

That's alright! I made it hard Smiley Tongue

For number 3, I looked up 'smoking reverand' haha! - Nicholas D Wolfwood is extremely sinful and corrupt, kills people and smokes, despite being a priest.

For thumber 4, Vash has this 'power' that can be activated called an 'Angel Arm' 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 77 of 203 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

heres mine 

Mmmm. The first picture looks like the scariest dragon fly I've ever seen in my life...if that is a dragon fly. So I'm goin' with Spyro. Then Dovahkiin for 2. 3 might be snake. I'm going with Sir Dan for 4.

Photobucket
Message 78 of 203 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

heres mine 

1 Frogger

2 Skyrim

3 Snake

4 Help plz

0 for 4 your right about the second one being from skyrim but it may or may bot be a skyrim character Smiley Happy 3. pay close attention to where that gernade is from 4. someone else said Ezio becuase he was from the same time period, good geus but he mentioned one crucial part. 1. I really can't help you without giving it away Smiley Happy 

Prana Devil, Razorfane, Scaler, Malice

On a more realistic note

2 Razorfane?

3 sir daniel (france)

Message 79 of 203 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 23, 2012
^LOL, love that you know those characters
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 80 of 203 (56 Views)
0 Likes