Jul 23 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

If you were SuperBot and you had to use hint pictures to hint the next reveal, how would you do it?

[ Edited ]
202 replies 730 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

Don't say the name, let's play a game. 

Rules:

1. If you were SuperBot and you can show the charachters you want (max 4) at Gamescom, who are they? (you cant say the name, and don't make the pictures to easy to solve like for example (posting Sora's key sword hinting Sora) keep it fun and difficult but still solvable)

2. You have to hint the charachters in pictures, similar to Paul Gale's pictures getting us hyped up 16 hours before the reveals.

3. You have to answer the person's above you 's pictures, and the person below you answers yours.

4. If you know the person above answered the one above him wrong, you can try answering his right, but have to answer his hints too.

5. You can do hints more than once, but make sure to answer others hints above you.

6. If the person answers right and explain why he think so, give them kudos to give them a sign they are correct

7. "Copy & Paste the image" in your reply box (not the link) so we can see the image, and make our own lifes easier without having to open tabs to view each image.

8. If the people in this thread wants to give away their hints because after a lot of people struggling and asking for the answers, they wanna give it away, is completely up to them.

Guys I will be updating the rules as the game goes, works just like a patch on a videogame. More rules I explain, the less confusing it is for all of us. The main purpose of this thread is to just have fun until the next reveal and when the game comes out. Loving it so far, you all are doing a great job with the hints. Some are very hard, and some were very easy. Keep it going, I'm enjoying all the replies : ) 

Play by the rules guys, I think this will be fun, and great way to play a game related to PSABR to pass the time till next charachter reveals.

Charachter 1 hint: (Solved by CountMario) = Sephiroth

Charachter 2: (Solved by (Can't find his post but I gave him kudos)) = Snake

Charachter 3 = Emmit Graves (Due to start screen background being extremely similar to the background in the Outdoor Grill image) 

Charachter 4: = Raven from Gravity Rush (The plane's name is Blackbird (and so is a Raven), and space hinting at no gravity.)

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 203 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Re: If you were SuperBot and you had to use hint pictures to hint the next reveal, how would you do

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

4 is Starhawk, right? That's a Blackbird if I'm not mistaken. The Assassins are all named after Eagles in some language, so I'm guessing 1 is from AC.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 2 of 203 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: If you were SuperBot and you had to use hint pictures to hint the next reveal, how would you do

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

^#1 us Ryu from Ninja Gaiden

#2 is Amaterasu

#4 is Commander Shepard

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 3 of 203 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I only know character 2 is Snake. That's it.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 4 of 203 (704 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 23, 2012

1. Dart  rest I have no idea. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 5 of 203 (702 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

Don't say the name, let's play a game. 

Rules:

1. If you were SuperBot and you can show the charachters you want (max 4) at Gamescom, who are they? (you cant say the name)

2. You have to hint the charachters in pictures, similar to Paul Gale's pictures getting us hyped up 16 hours before the reveals.

3. You have to answer the person's above you 's pictures, and the person below you answers yours.

4. If you know the person above answered the one above him wrong, you can try answering his right, but have to answer his hints too.

Play by the rules guys, I think this will be fun, and great way to play a game related to PSABR to pass the time till next charachter reveals.

Charachter 1 hint:

Charachter 2:

Charachter 3

Charachter 4:

Have fun solving mine, number 4 is really hard.

1) Sephiroth or Snake

2) I'd say Kingsley's Adventure (game - never played it, but i mean the main protagonist)
3) Jet Moto? No idea

4) uhhhhhhhh no idea

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 203 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 23, 2012
There are only four hints Triple 3.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 203 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Yeah, I realized that. Edited. Smiley Tongue Thanks! haha! I feel as if I have number 2 right Smiley Wink
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 203 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 23, 2012

heres mine 

have fun geusing Smiley Happy 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 9 of 203 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

heres mine 

have fun geusing Smiley Happy 

SHAKESPEARE'S IN THE GAME???!? I LOVE THAT GUY!

Message 10 of 203 (664 Views)