Wastelander
843 posts

Re: If you guys still want one last shred of hope...

Sep 22, 2012
It looks to me like the Kat "profile leak" pose would fit right in front of Kratos/Cole. That is the only thing I've seen that remotely rises the percentage of belief I have in that it is not fake above 1%.

And the images were added in. Text was what was used to announce the characters (Whoever found them just added in images).
Message 11 of 15 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 22, 2012

i feel like it would be crash and kat standing infront of them, since they are both mid height fighters.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
I wish people would truly open their eyes and actual pay attention of if your following this game SUPERBOT SAID THERE WILL BE MORE THAN 20 and rumor is 6 DLC. Its likely Christ bandicoot will be announced last and Spyro will be DLC.

Was this an error or a very deliberate subtle dig at the cult-like following he seems to have amassed anywhere this game is discussed? Smiley Tongue

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 13 of 15 (83 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Youngdoz213 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:
I wish people would truly open their eyes and actual pay attention of if your following this game SUPERBOT SAID THERE WILL BE MORE THAN 20 and rumor is 6 DLC. Its likely Christ bandicoot will be announced last and Spyro will be DLC.

Christ bandicoot?

lol

Yea people act like he's like the FKN second coming the PSASBR Savior like gee was sacrificed so we can have other characters "No one is buying this game unless he's in it" Hes the do all end all character "Christ Bandicoot". Ya, know I think Ima post a thread about this....
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 14 of 15 (58 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Xis66 wrote:

Youngdoz213 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Christ bandicoot?

lol

Yea people act like he's like the FKN second coming the PSASBR Savior like gee was sacrificed so we can have other characters "No one is buying this game unless he's in it" Hes the do all end all character "Christ Bandicoot". Ya, know I think Ima post a thread about this....

yeah makes sence haha nice

i initially thought it was a typo

Message 15 of 15 (35 Views)
0 Likes