If you guys hate Microsoft, than here's your answer from another website

8 replies 266 views Edited Oct 9, 2012
Message 1 of 9 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: If you guys hate Microsoft, than here's your answer from another website

Oct 9, 2012

Whoever hates microsoft if a PANSY, WOOS, FANBOY, BABY, ect.

Microsoft is Xbox right...?

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 2 of 9 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Whoever hates microsoft if a PANSY, WOOS, FANBOY, BABY, ect.

Microsoft is Xbox right...?

There is nintendo fanboys that hate microsoft just as much as sony fanboys and vise versa so what is your point?

Message 3 of 9 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Haha it was a joke dude. Smiley Tongue No need to make a fuss

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 4 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012
honestly that article did make a lot of sense. I to despise microsoft as a company due to its sleezy workings on the inside and the lack of caring they continually show. As a gamer I do like what the x-box has to offer but I avoid it due to fee to do what everyone else is allowing me to do for free and to be honest sub par exclusives, compared to nintendo and sony
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 9 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
honestly that article did make a lot of sense. I to despise microsoft as a company due to its sleezy workings on the inside and the lack of caring they continually show. As a gamer I do like what the x-box has to offer but I avoid it due to fee to do what everyone else is allowing me to do for free and to be honest sub par exclusives, compared to nintendo and sony

so....down with microsoft? Jk

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 6 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

not down they just need to work on fan and consumer appeal, instead of being money grubbing

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 9 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

not down they just need to work on fan and consumer appeal, instead of being money grubbing

hahaha i knowSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 9 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Eh, I'm going to be that guy who goes the tl;dr route.

I am a recent PS convert though. I don't mind paying for live, if $60 a year is too much you most likely shouldn't be focusing on gaming however being a PS+ member is a different world for me. Lots of free junk, discounts, I love ps blog and such. Xbox really doesn't offer much in the way of service except one vital feature the PS is missing and that would be cross game party chat. A world where I can't talk to my **bleep** friends while all playing seperate games is an extremely foreign concept to me.

All in all though I like the PS experience better ( i loathe M$ points) and have always had a psp (3 of them) so whatevs.

PSASBR wise I finally was able to play the game for 6 minutes in my local gamestop today (didn't get into the beta). I wonder if it's still a limited release type thing because my city's decently small (70k people) . Happily with plus I'll be able to hop onto the beta whenever it gets released this month so I can get a feel for the game. I remeber seeing a semi review on here and the guy stated that the bots always beat them which I found funny completely destorying them my first and only game with parappa.

Message 9 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes