Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: If we do end up getting Crash, keep in mind that....

Dec 18, 2012
1 - My comment was directed at anyone with the opposing view.

2 - If you support the game, then why are you complaining ?

3 - The new Crash games aren't selling as well because they aren't good games, not because of new Crash's design...or do you think otherwise ? (p.s. have another look again at the sales figures, they're far from commercial failures).

4 - There's a fine line between fan demand & false entitlement.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 37 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

CyborgGreyFox wrote:

We're going to get the latest Activision redesign, with a small nose, no gloves, tattoos and a small complete mohawk :

http://gds.gamersinfo.net/gallery/94367/medium/Crash_16.jpg

Not the big mouthed, big nosed bandicoot with huge spike on his head you remember from the PSone :

http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_%28character%29?file=Crashcool.png

....just an FYI for the kind of people who didn't buy the game because Dante had short black hair.

Thanks for telling us this information that you know. Oh wait, you're just assuming, yea might want to put that there since your not always right.

Message 22 of 37 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

Same goes for Spyro, the Skylanders one is set to happen and the guys who didn't buy the game because of the new Dante are a bunch of stupid **bleep** babies.

Okay nice logic there, so disliking something means that they are stupid **bleep** babies?

Message 23 of 37 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

i accepted this a long time ago.  Definately for spyro he'll be skylanders.  There is a small glimmer of hope for non-titan crash due to the fact that activision was actually working on a new crash game called "crash nitro kart 2" which had the twinsanity design in it.  The game got scrapped however.  Either way i don't mind which one it is

Really? I have a scrapped game on my ipod? **bleep**, the 2010 gamne got scrapped which featured a new Crash design.

Message 24 of 37 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

nasrulez wrote:
IF Crash is included and they use his newer design, people have no right to complain. Be thankful he's in the game at all.

I swear, people always find the smallest thing to gripe about it's pathetic.

Um yes they do. Just because they don't like the design doesn't mean that they aren't thankful he's in the game.

Message 25 of 37 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Crash is Crash. Dante is Dante. Spyro is Spyro. Lara is Lara.

If you're list of demands are stacked up this high, there's no wonder the majority of this forum is filled with whiners and haters.

Boo Hoo, your whinning about them yea know and anyone who critizes this god awful game.

Message 26 of 37 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 18, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
1 - My comment was directed at anyone with the opposing view.

2 - If you support the game, then why are you complaining ?

3 - The new Crash games aren't selling as well because they aren't good games, not because of new Crash's design...or do you think otherwise ? (p.s. have another look again at the sales figures, they're far from commercial failures).

4 - There's a fine line between fan demand & false entitlement.

1-Of course, the classic Sohail cop-out, every time you call someone out you come out with that lame excusse

2- God this makes no sense, just becaus you support something doesn't mean you don't complain, maybe you complain because you want to see it do better, like a sports team. Ever think of that?

3- And why aren't they good games? Because they have nothing to do with the original Crash games

4- Apparently with you their isn't.

Message 27 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 18, 2012
lol - troll harder.
Message 28 of 37 (106 Views)
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

2) Just because I support this game means I can't have things I don't like about it? Uh, okay.

3) Crash's new design has always coexisted with bad games. Explain to me how much sense it makes to market anything from a bad game

And those sales figures? Nowhere near what the classics were able to produce. But, like you said, "Crash is Crash" right?

4) I completely agree. Would you mind pointing out which parts of my posts qualify as "false entitlement"?

Message 29 of 37 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 18, 2012
2 - Nope, if you support it you'd understand & accept how the buisness works.

3 - Activision owns the rights, if they want to push the new look, they can & will (and yes, Crash is Crash, that's why it's in the title of every new game).

4 - You want the character which SuperBot are having a tough time negotiating as is, and on top of that expect them to be able to get him in his classic attire. If SuperBot had any say, Crash would already be in.
Message 30 of 37 (86 Views)
0 Likes