I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: If the Smash Bros roster fought the PS all-stars roster

Oct 9, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Sigh I play games from both sides and the answer is simple: Sackboy pause and delete and wins. No pk flash, no wishing on a triforce fast enough, no all the weapons Samus has, no jumping on heads can beat that, it is ridiculously hax. And besides about half of SSB roster is fooder compared to the PSASBR roster.

Sackboy cannot pause and delete. He can only do that if he is creating a level on creative mode, and he can only do that if he is the my moon. Which he is obviously not.

Photobucket
Message 61 of 76 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Raiden wrecks Snake jus sayin

Message 62 of 76 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 9, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

Raiden wrecks Snake jus sayin

I agree.

Photobucket
Message 63 of 76 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Well if everyone can use their feats without limits then why can't Sackboy? Heck have Light Jak with all his abilities and Ratchet and Clank they can probaly solo the people on Smash, with difficulty of course from people like Pit, Ness, Link and Samus who I consider their top 4, and Ganondorf may be immortal but honestly in every Legend of Zelda game I have played he wasn't really that strong, and his swordsmanship needs a lot of work. I would have considered Kirby but he gets hurt by walking into things and can't take a lot of hits at all.
Message 64 of 76 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Well if everyone can use their feats without limits then why can't Sackboy? Heck have Light Jak with all his abilities and Ratchet and Clank they can probaly solo the people on Smash, with difficulty of course from people like Pit, Ness, Link and Samus who I consider their top 4, and Ganondorf may be immortal but honestly in every Legend of Zelda game I have played he wasn't really that strong, and his swordsmanship needs a lot of work. I would have considered Kirby but he gets hurt by walking into things and can't take a lot of hits at all.

If everyone could use all their feats then yes, Sackboy would clean house (literaly)

Photobucket
Message 65 of 76 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 9, 2012
ok i know im a huge sony fan but no you cant argue nintendos characters can win thats just idiotic. yeah mario totally wont get his guts ripped out by kratos. no way
Message 66 of 76 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 9, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
ok i know im a huge sony fan but no you cant argue nintendos characters can win thats just idiotic. yeah mario totally wont get his guts ripped out by kratos. no way

Duh, mario would beat kratos hands down. Its not like kratos hasent killed gods or anything.

Photobucket
Message 67 of 76 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Meta Knight would own half of this roster

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 68 of 76 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Meta Knight would own half of this roster

toro, spike, Fat P, sackboy, Parappa, sly cooper(maybe), Sir dan(also maybe) Those are all the ones I think he could beat.

Photobucket
Message 69 of 76 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Can the nintendo side have the assist trophy characters? Because Starfy deserves the win for his cuteness alone. Smiley Embarassed

starfy.jpg

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 70 of 76 (53 Views)
0 Likes